Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > TommyD's Profile

Notices

TommyD's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture Double Seat Briefs
When I grew up in the 1960s & 70s, most men and boys wore briefs. Double seat briefs were very common with boys and many grown men too. I wore them until I started Junior High (Middle School) at about 11 or 12 years of age. Sometime in the 1980s double seat briefs disappeared. It's a real 'blast from the past' to wear them again!
27 08-10-2018 08:59 AM
Picture Chastity Device in Briefs
Wearing my CB6000S Chastity Device in Classic Hanes White Briefs! I put it on yesterday evening; almost 24 hours ago. The "morning wood" is the most frustrating: waking up hard, cock straining in the plastic sheath, and no way to jack off! I always leave the keys at home when I go to work. Hope I'm not involved in an accident, but I'm sure the hospital employees have stranger things. Not sure how long I'll leave it on this time. Sometimes for just a day or two but I have worn it for an entire week, then took it off only to wash, no jacking off, and put it right back on for a second week. But, for sure, I won't be masturbating tonight!
6 07-24-2018 04:09 PM
Picture Tiger Underwear Adult Trainers
Adult training pants: four layers thick front and back with non-functional fly, and dashed waist-band. Just like the training pants I wore as a toddler. I was so excited to get these in the mail today I decided to wear them without washing them first.
8 06-20-2018 01:29 PM
Picture Bikini Briefs
Bikini Briefs! Something for those hot and humid days of Summer.
8 03-24-2018 02:34 PM
Picture White Boxers: Traditional Loose Fit
This is the first time in almost 30 years that I've worn traditional loose fitting white boxers. My Dad only wore boxers like this when I was growing up. I've always thought that white boxers were the most masculine underwear for a man: just like Dad and the men in those old WWII movies we'd watch together. When I was in High School, I'd occasionally wear Dad's boxers to school but only on days when we didn't have Phys Ed (Gym Class). I actually asked permission and Dad seemed pleased; like it was a 'rite of passage' into manhood. I joined the US Navy and after graduating from 'Boot Camp', I only wore white boxers out in the fleet! In 1982 most young sailors wore white briefs but maybe 25% of the men in my berthing compartment wore traditional military boxers, and I inspired some other shipmates to make the switch.
13 03-19-2018 02:36 PM
Picture Shaved Smooth
First shave of March 2018! I'm anticipating Spring. I like to shave, or at least trim short, during the warm months. I really, really, love the feel of the smooth skin against my briefs!
2 03-14-2018 12:28 PM
Picture Golberg Camo Jock
Trying out this new Golberg Camo Jock for the first time.
11 03-10-2018 11:29 AM
Picture Wetting My Briefs
Sometimes I'm a bad boy and pee my briefs! If Daddy sees, he'll spank me and make me wear a diaper.
6 03-10-2018 11:10 AM
Picture McDavid Swimming & Running Jock
This particular jock I bought to use regularly in the Hot Humid Summers! When working out in the heat, I hate when my underwear gets soaked with sweat. And, when doing a lot of bending and heavy lifting, freeballing is also uncomfortable. I think a jock is the best solution!
9 01-17-2018 03:41 PM
Picture Safe-T-Gard Jock-Thong
I wish they made these when I was in School! This is the second time I've had a Jock like this. I'm not sure that one was by Safe-T-Gard but I wore it frequently when I worked construction.
10 01-12-2018 08:42 AM
Picture Tartan Loincloth
I found a Summer use for my Winter scarves! They're the perfect length to use a loincloths!
6 01-03-2018 04:40 PM
Picture On the Bed in White Briefs
Just some "Cheesecake" shot on the bed in classic white briefs for my first album.
6 01-03-2018 01:08 PM