Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > knives's Profile > Albums

Notices

Swim briefs
A few from my collection and also some from my auctions (click photos and scroll down to leave comments)
I get a lot of request for rear shots so enjoy
What I have on under my workout pants
another angle of these silk thongs
Red Thong I found in the back of my drawer
something I got from China I like the fabric and how it makes my package look
another speedo I bought hoping to trap a big boy to wear for me!  Since I couldnít get myself a muscle Bear I decided to clean out my ďhope I can get...
these are a bit big on me because I bought these hoping I would date myself a big handsome bear but bears donít like wearing speedos so I threw these...
baby blue purple sponge speedo I have on sale on eBay
Yellow Speedo I have on sale on eBay
Same brand swim thong but in yellow again no liner so not safe for public wear.  Looking forward to what beaches men who wear swim thongs frequent
Swim Thong wished it was lined because you can clearly see I get erections in this.  Iím going to probably sew in a liner
Red plaid jockey travel Brief I have up on eBay for sale
Red geometric jockey travel Brief I have up on eBay for sale
Navy jockey travel Brief I have up on eBay for sale
pulse speedo
24EFAB1C 81AB 473F A854 6DA52D5E6116
Levi classic white briefs
2xist Jockstrap
posing strap
arena competition swim briefs
Aussiebum vintage stripes
Peek of my cheeks
riot jockstrap
My runners jockstrap
Brazil Swim Briefs
This is Spain, the back shows the flag I should show that
Argentina!  I bought swim briefs for places I want to vacation
My Italy Swim Briefs just in case I go to Italy hopefully to get the Italian Men
This satin thong I found in the bottom of my drawer.  I remember I bought this when Fredrickís of Hollywood had a menís section and they got lost.  I...
Fruit of the loom briefs.  Classic and sexy you may think they may be plain but plain can be very sexy
yellow swim trunks
Love these tiny jockey bikinis