PDA

View Full Version : Dad's underwear

SNAPCASE
05-29-2004, 07:10 AM
I know as young gay men with an interest for underwear one of the first people we ever saw in their underwear was our dads.

It's sexual but it's not incest, I never felt the need to have sex with my dad but still I was very interested when I saw my dad in his underwear.

So what kinda underwear does your dad wear ?

It's probably one of my first memories of being interested in men in underwear. At a very young age, 'round 11 or 12 I remember getting that special feeling when I saw my dad in his underwear.

I'm European and most men here wear briefs and bikini's.
Seeing my dad in a tight bikini, and that big bulge.
That completely fascinated me.
Also seeing him get out of bed, before he had taken a piss, with a semi-hardon, really aroused me.

So any stories ?

rebel_heart
05-30-2004, 09:41 PM
i'm not really interested nor in any sexual way interested with my father. i saw him many times wearing an underwear but it didn't turn me on the way i do when i see other guys.

my father loves briefs. i got that habit from him i guess but i honestly don't have any fascination about him wearing an undie.

Tarheel
06-23-2004, 04:06 PM
My father often paraded back and forth from my parents' bedroom to the one bathroom we all had to share in his undies. He wore boxers with a full yoke and snaps. They were always dull colors: gray, pale lemon yellow, pale green. The material involved was voluminous. There was not the slightest hint of sexiness. They were so ugly, it's no wonder I was driven into a lifelong facination with briefs.

Onan
12-30-2004, 03:59 PM
Simple briefs. Nothing special. Huge bulge. I liked it. By the way I never saw my father's dick. It would greatly interest me to have an answer to the following questions: how many of you have actually seen your father's dick? Did you ever notice something as a hard on? Something for a new thread? Although, is this politically correct?
I don't fantasize my father. On the contrary. So, as Snapcase said, incest has nothing to do with it. I am only interested to know, just in the same way as I am highly interested in the question: Why is one gay and an other simply isn't?

JLRSFL
12-30-2004, 06:04 PM
My father was an Army drill instructor and stayed in great shape and I have NEVER thought of him in ANY sexual manner. I saw him many times in his white FTLs or Army issued boxers growing up. After his death last June I found 2 packs of the old classic FLT briefs, with the blue and gold stripe, that had never been opened. I’ve posted two pictures in the “Briefs” section of me wearing a pair of them.

hiro
12-30-2004, 08:41 PM
When I was younger, I remember my dad wearing old FTLs. (The blue and gold stripe). I always liked them, I remember liking underwear and men when I was very young. I also saw his dick. It was HUGE! 4 or 5 inches soft, and very thick. He also had good sized balls. I never saw it hard, though. I don't like him sexually, but still.

Unregistered
03-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Like me and my brother still do, my dad wore white coloured full length boxer shorts.

Nudedude
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM
My father wears the blue and gold stripe fruit of the looms. He wears boxers at night and has one jock strap, the old one he threw out and i snatched it up because it fit me, its way nicer than my newer jock that I purchased. I don't think of my dad in a sexual way, though when I was younger I was intreged by what was in his pants.

Tarheel
03-02-2005, 10:27 PM
I told above what undies my father wore. Regarding the added question of seeing his dick -- I was never really interested and never saw it until he had a really bad fall in his late 70s. I was in the ER with him. He was pretty well doped up on pain killers, and they had me help cut off his clothing so that they wouldn't have to move him to get them off. It's not a particularly fond memory, although I would not have minded seeing a couple of his hot younger brothers, my uncles. After his death, in his late 80s, I learned, by going through some of his medical records, that he had been circumsized in his late 60s in an attempt to address frequent bladder and prostate infections.

Jack
03-03-2005, 12:36 PM
First, my dad was ABSOLUTELY straight, which was an advantage since he never saw the motivation behind my questions. He was physically very average - BLAND but had a reasonable build. I remember Dad wearing yoke-snap front boxers -white when I was very young but he eventually switched to regular boxers - white or light blue only. Dad and I live alone - divorced when I was about 12 and he was one of those guys who feel that boxers are appropriate for any occasion - he did not differentiate between boxer underwear, swim trunks or athletic shorts! He often washed his car wearing only boxer shorts.

About the time I was 16 or so I once asked him if most men wore boxers - he said he thought so. I asked if I could try on a pair of his to see if I liked them-he wore a 34" waist and at the time I wore 32" We went to his bedroom - he always wore only his boxers at home - took out a pair (white) and told me to try them - ttold me there was no reason to undress right there- "nothing wrong with a father and son seeing each other naked."
Felt strange put stripped and put on his boxers and got a hard-on! Dad told me I had better learn about rubbers just happened to have some - but thats another story.

Onan
03-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Would have liked a father like that.

Unregistered
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
My dad wears briefs, i have seen his dick once i don't think of him in a sexual way but i always like to go to his briefs draw and pick a few to try on and look in the mirror. i always get hard!

DadzBoy
04-01-2005, 11:22 PM
my dad wore boxer shorts, and i remember mostly they were the old fashioned yoke front boxers with buttons or snaps up the front

i often saw him in the morning in his boxer shorts and it was always an attraction for me

when i was 11 years old my dad decided i was old enough to wear boxer shorts and that was pretty exciting for me - kind of like a rite of passage into manhood LOL been wearing boxer shorts ever since

Unregistered
04-08-2005, 11:18 AM
When I was about 16 my Dad also got me boxer shorts - definately a right of passage. He told me I was old enough to stop wearing pj's and should try sleeping in just boxers or "in the raw" like he did. Was definately turned on by the boxers - Dad was AF Reserve and my first pairs were USAF issue boxer "drawers". Sleep nude but still get off in full-cut white boxer shorts.

Unregistered
04-08-2005, 03:00 PM
My dad always wore Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch Briefs -- those were the days when Munsingwear were a high-quality brief, before they went bankrupt and were taken over by FTL. I saw him often in his briefs, and was always amazed at how he filled out the pouch. I started wearing Munsingwear briefs when I was a teenager, and then switched to Jockey Pouch Briefs when they came out.

One time, when I was 15 or 16 years old, he and I was camping, and he got really sick, and couldn't even get out of his sleeping bag. I had to hold a bottle for him to take a leak in, and hold his cock in the end of it so it would spill. It was very thick and about 7" long. Mine hadn't grown that big yet, and I was very jealous.

That was the only time I saw him naked. Even when we camped, we never showered together or anything that would allow us to see each naked.

cruzinguy27
05-18-2005, 10:24 AM
I loved seeing my father in his underware. I first remember him wearing haines briefs. When I was about 6 or 7 he began wearing bikini's/ real bikini's. You could always see his big bulge. I think he wore them 1 size too small. I took every advantage of seeing him in his bikinis. When he got home from work each night, he stripped down to his underware and thats all he ever wore when he was at home. He and I shared the same bathroom, so I saw him naked all the time. Everytime he went to shower, I would go find something to do in the bathroom so that I could see him naked. Never wanted to have sex with him though; just liked seeing his package. This went on until I moved out of on my own at the age of 18.

tim
05-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Hey I thought it was just me that was fascinated by my dad's tight briefs. He always tucked his shirt inside them too so you got a real lookat his bulge when he was undressed. I never fancied him, but i started tucking my shirt in too and now get really turned on if i see anyone else like it.

Onan
05-24-2005, 03:31 PM
http://www.usg-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2485&page=1&pp=15

I don't know whether we chased away Briefs30 because of this thread, but if we did, I would ask Deusex to delete those two threads. I liked Briefs30 a lot and not only because of his pics, also a lot for the way he said things. :-), :-), :-), :-)...

deusex
05-29-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm sure Briefs30 hasn't disappeared because of this thread. He always comes and goes - i'm sure he'll be back around soon enough. People have lives beyond this site (I know it's hard to believe!) sometimes people need a break!

SNAPCASE
06-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Too me it's funny that people are being judgemental, and basicly think that THEY are more decent, than others, on this kinda board. REALLY funny to see that kinda writing (Hi there ONAN) on a board where "guys" post pics of them running around in women's underwear.

Ok, I don't need to explain myself here, but I'm willing.

I am or better was talking about when I was, let's say 12, and I'm being honest, at that age you see a hot guy, you know, it doesn't matter if he's your dad or not. Never had the urge to have sex with him, and I don't think my dad ever fancied me, I'm pretty sure of that. So I don't see the problem.

So this situation kinda reminds me of that Marilyn Manson lyric 'Pseudo morals work real well (on the talkshows) for the weak".

I can also imagine you never had any interest in your dad if your dad's a spineless no personality having troll.

So, basicly ...this has got very little to do with incest and what not.

So spare me your Oprah Winfrey talk and go out there and have a life.

Have a good one.

Onan
06-02-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm sure Briefs30 hasn't disappeared because of this thread. He always comes and goes - i'm sure he'll be back around soon enough. People have lives beyond this site (I know it's hard to believe!) sometimes people need a break!

That is good news.

Snapcase,

I often thought about mailing you because I like all threads you opened. I simply didn't dare. I would have asked you to open some more. They are really inspiring. I guess it is useless now. I am sorry.

Unregistered
06-14-2005, 12:59 PM
My dad always wore white briefs, would lounge around in them, but would also go commando under his shorts during the summer. Would catch him naked once in a while in the bathroom in the morning cause he slept naked sporting a little morning wood. Did catch him one morning sitting on the edge of the bed stroking, Mom had sent me in to get lunch money, I was probably 16 ,and new exactly what he was doing. Was so embarrased almost ran out of the room! I always thought his hairy ass was great, and now I have one too!

SweatyAussie
06-17-2005, 11:47 AM
My father, from what I remember, always wore daggy loose white Y-fronts, they were pretty standard at the time. For that matter, so did I until I got old enough to be able to start choosing my own clothes... which was about the same time that the bikini briefs started to be seen in the stores. We are talking about the late 60's.
I still remember how much I liked wearing those first 2 pairs of "Jockettes". By today's standards they were nothing special, but they were so much better than the old Y's that I just couldn't wait for the latter to all wear out and get tossed in the charity bag.
I don't think my father ever went over to briefs though.

BigGlansDC
07-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi bud, This is my very first post to this web site. Loved your story about your dad's Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch briefs. Did he get them in the 1950's, 60's, or 70's??? I got my first pairs of the Munsingwear Roos as a junior in college in 1971. I was able to purchase them until the mid to late 1990's.

But several years ago, I discovered that Sears was selling them again. I found out recently that Munsingwear sold their underwear division to the Knothe Group in New York City. Several weeks ago I purchased a good $112 worth of Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch briefs and boxer briefs. I have a pair of men's 38 Munsingwera Kangaroo Pouch briefs on as I am typing this. I am buck naked and am massaging a boner in my briefs. Love the feel of the soft cotton caressing my cockshaft and glans penis. The new Roos have sturdy construction. I am sure they will stand years of use. Try them.

Thom./BigGlansDC

BTW, I got my most recent order from www.EssentialApparel.com with fast, efficient service. Also www.AmericanIntimates.com sells Munsingwear underwear.

[QUOTE=Unregistered]My dad always wore Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch Briefs -- those were the days when Munsingwear were a high-quality brief, before they went bankrupt and were taken over by FTL. I saw him often in his briefs, and was always amazed at how he filled out the pouch. I started wearing Munsingwear briefs when I was a teenager, and then switched to Jockey Pouch Briefs when they came out.

Xcalibur
07-04-2005, 05:28 PM
I never saw my dad naked much less in his underwear when I was growing up. But after my mom passed away I did manage to notice on occasion a few pairs of crumpled up FTL'S tucked away in his laundry basket. Now that I'm older and moved into a new house in a different city I find myself rewarding him with Calvin Klein classic white briefs for occasions such as Fathers Day. Hmmmm! I wonder if he's ever had an occasion to put them on.

briefs30
07-26-2005, 04:29 PM

Yep you got that right - just been doing other things.

Onan - thanks for your concern, but no need:-) You're so dignified - I like the way you handle yourself:-)

Ciao for now.

SEANekkid
07-26-2005, 05:02 PM
My dad wore white boxers. I only saw him in his underwear a couple of times. He didn't spend a lot of time walking around in his underwear but he wasn't at all shy about walking around naked so I saw him in all his glory many times while I was growing up.

looneysamo
08-01-2005, 01:45 AM
I grew up with a dad who was in the Navy. I only remember him wearing white briefs, when I was a kid. The younger I was, the more I remember him running around in just his underwear around the house. As my sisters were born, he started wearing pajamas, etc. Occassionally, I would see him get out of the shower or change into shorts. I was always impressed by the size of his dick. I didn't know why I was so interested in that until many years later....

Recently, he's switched to boxerbriefs. (My mother made him do it. She was tired of fighting stains. ewww)

I do remember him stealing the first jock strap that I had ever bought. I bought it and then he decided that he needed one for his new workout program, which lasted about a week.

bulge in briefs
08-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Never saw dad Naked, But he at first wore Boxers then switched to FTL briefs with Blue & Gold band. When he switched to briefs was when i was 13. When i was 13 I was wearing the FTLs with the 2 blue stripes (Boys size 14).

JohnH
08-31-2005, 02:50 PM
So spare me your Oprah Winfrey talk and go out there and have a life.

Have a good one.

Snapcase, I've always enjoyed your posts, and yet I fear that you may have left us over some of the responses to this thread. So I'm going to offer a theory which may just explain why some of them were negative, and in the hopes that it will lure you back.

I OPINE that absolutely nobody was upset at the thought of their fathers' underwear, except that inasmuch as the boxer demographic is inexorably aging, at least some of our younger posters may have only seen their fathers in boxers!

Now that would be a thought which might just scare anybody away, no? :shocked :)

jimbo50
10-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Like the majority of men of his generation, my dad wore full cut baggy print boxer shorts. He was not shy about being seen if his boxers. He would lounge around the house in the evenings wearing only his boxers. My conclusion was that boys wore briefs and grown men wore boxer shorts. When I was in my early teens, my parents suggested that I start wearing boxer shorts. I agreed to the switch and they bought me my first boxers. For me and for several previous posters, wearing boxer shorts was a right of passage to manhood. I never went back to wearing briefs.

underbuddy
10-29-2009, 10:10 PM
I never saw my dad in his underwear when I was growing up. He got up very early in the morning to go to work, and we were all in bed alseep by the time he was in bed. But, I don't think I would have ever cared, or even thought about seeing my dad in his underwear. Or, my two brothers.

I didn't even develope an interest in underwear until I was in my mid teens. And, back then, almost every boy in our highschool wore white briefs. Which probably explains my obsession with tighty whiteys. But, when I did become interested their were a couple other friends who had very handsome fathers, who I would see in briefs.

I remember going to visit a girlfriend, and her dad was on the living room sofa just in white hanes briefs and socks, nothing else. It was hot outside, and she said he had been working outside all day, and was just cooling off. She was embaressed, but, man, did he ever look hot laying there!

Her dad was very sexy, hairy, and had a big moustache. I developed a huge fondness for men with facial hair after watching every episode of Magnum PI, and Tom Selleck. Never knowing I was hot for him, until years later. WOOF!

But, never my dad. He wore his underwear til they were falling apart. Not very attractive if you ask me. I once bought him some brand new ones when he was in the hospital. He gave them to my brother.

stanelyshane
08-26-2010, 09:32 AM
My dad wears the cotton brief which is the comfort in the hot season in all way. Another thing is that due to the cotton material it helps to absorb the sweat.

calicock71
08-26-2010, 02:12 PM
I know as young gay men with an interest for underwear one of the first people we ever saw in their underwear was our dads.

It's sexual but it's not incest, I never felt the need to have sex with my dad but still I was very interested when I saw my dad in his underwear.

So what kinda underwear does your dad wear ?

It's probably one of my first memories of being interested in men in underwear. At a very young age, 'round 11 or 12 I remember getting that special feeling when I saw my dad in his underwear.

I'm European and most men here wear briefs and bikini's.
Seeing my dad in a tight bikini, and that big bulge.
That completely fascinated me.
Also seeing him get out of bed, before he had taken a piss, with a semi-hardon, really aroused me.

So any stories ?

My dad wore FTL white briefs but I would not have been fascinated or aroused if I had seen him wearing a bikini packing a bulge!

strapped chief
08-26-2010, 11:05 PM
My father always wore briefs, white FTL, either too big or too old, always sagged in the crotch. I remember thinking that they could not be giving him any support. When the sons switched to low rise or bikinis (colored or striped) so did he.
As for thinking of him, I was doing some of his friends while I was high school, so yes I thought about doing him as well.

eggwhite
08-29-2010, 01:25 AM
I never saw my father in underwear (or naked) but knew he wore loose white y-fronts that I only ever saw when the laundry was being done. They fascinated me because my mother only ever purchased coloured jockey briefs for her sons to wear.
So those white y-fronts seemed like something for 'adults only'. I remember when he was away once I looked through where he kept his clothes and found a pair and tried them on to see if I was 'adult' enough to fit them - I wasn't.
But now I always have a couple of pair on hand - and they always feel so good slipping into them they are guaranteed hard-on material. Maybe that's what made them 'adult' wear.

sjcpdx
08-29-2010, 04:57 AM
My dad died in 1978. However, I will alwasy remember him in his
FOTLbriefs. Might of been Hanes too, But remember FOTL. Briefs. I do know I have Daddy's Girth. Wait until you see my cock!:blowme

KaidynPhelan
11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
My father always wear cotton bikini briefs when he at home. He sports a tempting bulge and not shy in front of us kids. Mother asks him to wear a shorts at least to cover it constantly... :D

catketch28
08-30-2011, 10:37 PM
My dad always wore baggy Munsingwear print boxer shorts with a white t-shirt (always untucked) until the mid-1970's when he switched to colored Jockey low-rise briefs. I attributed this to much tighter 'mod' clothes and maybe a mid-life crisis. His friends wore everything from boxers to bikinis (we have a way of knowing, don't we?). Later, he switched to white regular-cut Jockey y-fronts, still with the white t-shirt, untucked.

Lots of older guys in the neighborhood I grew up in wore a-shirts (wifebeaters) tucked into baggy print or pastel boxers. I loved seeing guys wearing those - I wasn't into briefs at all, just didn't find them interesting, other than noting a guy's waistband when he bent over, or maybe if they were really baggy and rode high. To me, 'men' wore a-shirts tucked into baggy print boxer shorts, and boys wore white briefs and untucked t-shirts.

I tried briefs again after doing fieldwork in the woods and getting wracked climbing over logs in my boxers. I tried the Jockey Pouch briefs, and what do you know, they were kinda hot! I've gotten to the point that I wear briefs/boxers about 60/40 now. But I still love to see a guy tuck his undershirt, work t-shirt or any shirt into his underpants - it means he's paying a little more attention to his underwear, is a little more attuned to comfort. It keeps the elastic from digging in, keeps the shirt neatly tucked, and everything tidy - along with a great view of the waistband. Too bad it's currently out of fashion to tuck.

-Tom

WhiteBriefs
02-22-2012, 09:52 PM
When I was younger, I got the chance to see my dad in his briefs lounging around the house quite a bit, either on the weekends or after he would get off of work. The kind he wore were Stafford white briefs with the gold and blue stripe on the waistband or Kirkland briefs from Costco.

I got a chance to see my uncle in his briefs a few times after he would get out of the shower, too.

I don't necessarily think of it as anything sexual. I think all boys are curious at that age and my fascination with underwear definitely started around that time. When I got the chance to be home alone, I would excitedly go and look in my dad's underwear drawer. He never really wore anything besides his white briefs, but he did have a pair of red bikini briefs that I never saw him wear. There were a few times where I would try on a pair of his briefs or the red bikini briefs.

Michael Peters
01-28-2013, 09:35 AM
My dad was not ripped but was in good shape and looked good with his shirt off. As a kid, would always join Dad in bed while Mom made breakfast. We would always wrestle and talk. Dad slept just in his underwear I was always facinated by the size of his arms and chest. Dad always wore the typical white "Dad" briefs until one day the blankets fell off of him and he had on these skimpy navy blue bikini briefs on. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. I thought they were really cool and, secretly, I wanted some just like them. Mom bought Underoos for me but they just weren't the same. Use to roll the sides up so they would resemble bikini briefs. Didn't work too well. One day I while I was hitting puberty, I had a thought to try on dad's briefs. Opened his drawer and saw the navy blue briefs he had on that morning years ago. But with them there were a red one, white one and a multi-colored circle print one. Then I saw a leopard print and a pair of light blue ones with a tiger on the butt. These two bikinis where made of a light polyester material that was very silky and felt great. Tried these on immediately. New immediately this was the type of undewear I wanted to wear. They were so sexy and couldn't help blow a load in them. Afterward I would stuff them back in his drawer hoping he wouldn't notice. After a while this became a habit, while no one was home. Eventually these became cum-soaked and began to smell. Eventually mom through them out. I assumed that when she found them she thought it was dad's cum. Man, how I wish I had those today. They were the sexiest undewear of every had.

Dukeii
02-06-2013, 09:36 PM
My Dad wore tighty whities, I guess thats where I picked it up, also i got his and my brothers hand me downs as I was a young teen ager, something about wearin Dad and Bros underwear