Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > spandexdiver

Notices

Conversation Between spandexdiver and tabernash
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. spandexdiver
    09-01-2018 01:55 PM
    spandexdiver
    28mm, choose your size carefully so it stays on when hanging and the right grip when boned up, then watch your veins bulge
  2. tabernash
    08-31-2018 02:17 PM
    tabernash
    Fantastic! What is its diameter?
  3. spandexdiver
    08-31-2018 02:14 PM
    spandexdiver
    Glad you like my my pictures & cock, always good to know someone may be wanking over them. My head ring came from Uberkinky, it’s really heavy and gives me a good swing when I wear to swinger parties or on the beach
  4. spandexdiver
    04-17-2018 05:30 AM
    spandexdiver
    Tks for looking at my photos, yep the big head ring is awesome to wear with a full hard on , certainly makes the old cock throb. Also wore it on a nudists beach recently, great feeling walking around with that weight swinging on the end my cock
  5. spandexdiver
    03-18-2014 05:05 AM
    spandexdiver
    Thanks for the comments, you`re right wearing a teardrop cock ring reversed is horny as hell especially when you fuck with it on, puts great pressure on your balls
  6. spandexdiver
    01-31-2014 01:51 AM
    spandexdiver
    Tks for your recent comments, you need to try a teardrop, awesome feeling both ways around, makes for cock like steel and great cum shots. your photos are great
  7. spandexdiver
    06-28-2011 02:59 PM
    spandexdiver
    Ta for the nice comment, wearing that suit was just always going to make for a good cum time, keep your photos "up "
  8. tabernash
    06-08-2011 02:04 PM
    tabernash
    Hi and welcome!
    If you like jockstraps and low rise briefs, please become af riend, visit my albums, and tell me what you think!
    I look forward tpo seeing your pics!
    Tab