Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community

Notices

Random Group
in category Underwear Styles Pantyhose & tights
Pantyhose are not just for women. Pantyhose look sexy on both males and females. Pantyhose are not lingerie instead they are very similar to wearing skintight lycra running or exercise...
Pantyhose are not just for women. Pantyhose look sexy on both males and females. Pantyhose are not lingerie instead they are very similar to wearing skintight lycra running or exercise leggings or tights. During the winter I often wear pantyhose for additional insulation from the cold. Several football players wear pantyhose underneath their football pants. When I wrestle I often wear my spandex tights or pantyhose. . Besides practical reasons for wearing pantyhose, they are also sensual and sexy. Please use this group to share your photos and stories about your experiences while wearing tights or pantyhose.
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups