Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > General Underwear Talk

Notices

General Underwear Talk like the title says, anything underwear related. discuss styles, post pics, post stories, etc..

Old 06-13-2005, 12:32 PM
BigPete

Going commando

I know this is an underwear site, but I was wondering if any of you guys enjoy wearing nothing.

I mostly get the urge to do this when it's really hot.

Mostly after a day at the beach, take a shower and slip into some old jeans, wearing a t-shirt, that's really a bit to small, no shoes and walk around.

I love it how my cock feels against the worn jeans and get hard instantly.
Also don't wear a belt, pull the jeans down a bit and look how your hard cock pulsates against the jean fabric.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Onan

I always wear some underwear. Don't like to feel dick and balls hanging in the left or right leg of the trousers or otherwise. There is something that doesn't feel right when I don't wear underwear.

I like my cock pulsating against the briefs fabric.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:24 PM
UncutJock

As much as I love my underwear, living in Arizona it does get fuckin hot during the summer and sometimes it's best just to let everything hang with a loose pair of shorts or get a nice bulge in a tight pair of jeans. No underwear and a pair of loose fitting shorts is best when visiting my hottest washrooms in the valley of the sun. Quick release and access to the goods if you know what I'm saying!
Old 06-16-2005, 06:50 PM
tonton

Only in the tightest jeans (and I have many). I really don't like the feeling of hanging loose unless I'm totally nude.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:20 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Thumbs down Why miss out on the fun?

Wearing jeans with NO underwear would have to be one of the most uncomfortable experiences a man can endure, ....and believe me UncutJock, Arizona ain't exactly got the exclusive deal on hot climates! Australia isn't exactly Antartica you know.
Apart from the chafe-ing from the seams of the jeans, the ever present risk of zipper-stick is no fun. And I hate being "cut in half" when you sit down.
Try a mesh style for added comfort, ....and a little air circulation too! Some of these are really sexy too!
I NEVER feel comfortable without underwear, ....balls sticking to your thighs is not a good feeling, and I just enjoy the thought of what I am wearing down under too!
Just as I find total nudity a little boring, I am ALWAYS very disappointed to find a guy is free-balling.
I know it turns some guys on, but you only have to look at the name of the board I write on to see just where my tastes lie!
Old 06-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
When it's hot

If it was hot enough for me to feel uncomfortable in underwear, I certainly wouldn't be wearing jeans! Besides which, if it was cool enough to be in jeans, I probably wouldn't have bothered going to the beach in the first place.

If it's really hot, so hot that even Speedos get uncomfortably sweaty (we are talking about temps in the high 30's or 40's), then I sometimes slip into a short and fairly loose pair of running shorts. I call them that because that's what they are sold as, they have the gusset lining and the slit at the side. I don't wear them for running, the gusset offers almost no support at all.

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 07-06-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:07 PM
UncutJock

Hey Bondsman-
You do what makes you comfortable, and I'll do what makes me comfortable. Thanks for your suggestions, but I simply don't trust anyone who finds nudity boring. Underwear fetish or no underwear fetish, nothing is more intimate or pure than skin to skin. Sorry you have to cover up to feel whole.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:59 AM
XXXX

Question Perhaps I don't "get it"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncutJock
Hey Bondsman-
You do what makes you comfortable, and I'll do what makes me comfortable. .
Thank you for the advice UncutJock, ...I most certainly will.
I simply made a suggestion you may or may not like to try, .....I certainly wasn't DEMANDING you do anything that might encroach on your life, love or your pursuit of happiness!
Quote:
I simply don't trust anyone who finds nudity boring. Underwear fetish or no underwear fetish, nothing is more intimate or pure than skin to skin. Sorry you have to cover up to feel whole.
As someone once said:"You do what makes you feel comfortable and I'll do what makes me feel comfortable".....although I fail to see how my preference for underwear over total nudity would make me "untrustworthy"!
If you care to look at the title and general theme of this board I think you might find I'm not alone here. Those who would be more to your liking are probably on a "nude" board.
"Intimacy" and for that matter "purity" are extremely subjective terms, ...and I can certainly be extremely intimate with someone who is fully clothed for that matter.
As as for "having to cover up to feel whole", .....you obviously have missed the ENTIRE point of this board. ANYONE can be naked. We are all deeded nudity when we are born.
Take a look at some of the pics here and then tell me that these guys are "covering up". The allure of some degree of concealment is one of the strongest of erotic turn-ons, ....this is understood and employed by most of the guys here, even when showing their dick in wildly ripped underwear.

Personally, I don't want to guts all my food down at once, ...I like to savour the moment and enjoy the journey. I still get there, but the trip is a hell of a lot more fun.
Now if that somehow makes me "un-whole" in your eyes then we are literally and figuratively on different sides of the planet.

Last edited by The Bondsman; 06-19-2005 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:52 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
as always - you've summed up my feelings and managed to put them in words much better than I could ever Bondsman. Thank you!
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 06-20-2005, 12:40 AM
USG Member

briefs2matt is on a distinguished road
Smile Guys wearing nothing under their trackies/jogger bottoms

Love that sight of teenager wearing nothing under his trackies/jogging bottoms of his so keen package!! Enjoy jerking off in my own trackies!!! Let us talk more horny male chat!!!! topsmatt@aol.com

Matt
Old 06-20-2005, 09:04 AM
UncutJock

Bravo Bondsman

Bravo Bondsman-
You've done it again! You have managed to alienate members of this board to opposite ends of the planet. Now that's talent!
Old 06-20-2005, 04:29 PM
ohiopup1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman

The allure of some degree of concealment is one of the strongest of erotic turn-ons, ....this is understood and employed by most of the guys here, even when showing their dick in wildly ripped underwear.
Bondsman, I agree with you. It's a turn on for me to try and figure out what a guy is wearing under his pants. What style, brand, and color of underwear he is wearing. Also it is a turn on to work them off and see what he really is packing underneath.

Also I am not against "tasting" them while he is still wearing them.
Old 06-21-2005, 05:20 AM
superdoc

No underwear

Once, I decided not to wear any underwear when I went to the barbershop. I put on some polyester/cotton grey pants and a pullover shirt without any underwear. On the way to the barber's, I developed a very, very large whopper. As I got out of the car, "everything" was pointed to my left and very pronounced. Now, since I was there anyway and it is an all male domain, I decided to go in anyway. There were a few guys waiting, so I casually (did I say "casual?") sauntered to the magazine rack (with my raging hard on), picked up a magazine, sat down amid several guys and began to "read." I am sure that every guy noticed my "whopper." By the time it was my turn, I had shrunk to about half. So I got up, walked to the chair and sat down. When the barber was finished, I was back to "normal." No one said a word to me.WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! I have never gone to the barber's without underwear. Occasionally, I will wear jeans comando style. When I do, I get hard because I like the way my "merchandise" moves with me as I walk.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Thong fetishist

lycrathong is on a distinguished road
I rarely go commando but in warmer weather I will wear just a skimpy thong under my jeans. It gives some support and protection to my equipment, but I still get the feeling of a bare butt as I walk along, with the denim stroking my naked cheeks.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:51 AM
XXXX

Question What is this?

Quote:
Bravo Bondsman-
You've done it again! You have managed to alienate members of this board to opposite ends of the planet. Now that's talent!
Again? Again? How good is that? And I wasn't even aware I'd done it the FIRST time!
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I have re-read your previous post and wasn't it you who stated that you "don't trust" me, ...and that I "have to cover up to feel whole"? Serious judgements against someone you have never met.
Alienation starts with judgemental remarks mate, ....and particularly after I was only offering a simple suggestion in the spirit of this board, not threatening your very life-style as you seem to have taken it. If you want to go nude under your jeans, go for it. No-one is denying your right to do just as you please, ...or criticising you for it....despite your avid criticism of me!

Can't you just forget you ever read my reply post? ( ...I promise I won't reply to any of yours again), .....this is a very friendly board, and not space for yours/my little disagreements, ...if that's what we seem to be having.

Last edited by The Bondsman; 07-04-2005 at 06:05 PM.