Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > General Underwear Talk

Notices

General Underwear Talk like the title says, anything underwear related. discuss styles, post pics, post stories, etc..

Old 08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
jooste

What kind of underwear do you wear to the gym?

I've noticed that at my gym that I am the only one wearing bikini underwear. And red just so happenss to be my favorite color - Red JM Skinz and Red Jockey "Active" Microfiber.

Anyway I get some strange looks as most of the guys wear boring boxer briefs. Most of the time now I tone it down at bit to black.

So are you conscious of what type of underwear you wear when changing in a locker room? What type of underwear have you noticed that most of the guys wear?
Old 08-12-2005, 10:41 AM
justaguy

Most folks just wear the local norm. Boxerbriefs, more than anything else, in my area (NYC) There's plenty of plain boxers, some briefs, and probably more than in much of the US, some bikinis and hip briefs, and even the odd thong.

I contribute to the thong and bikini count, and don't get paid a huge amount of attention. I do get the occasional odd glance, but not more than that.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:54 PM
SexyThong

just thongs here, sometimes the odd jock!
Old 08-12-2005, 05:06 PM
JacksonMoore

anything

I wear anything and everything. I dont realy care what others wear, and a good packge in a boxerbrief is hot to me! Any kind of pouch full of good man meat is a great feel in hand anyway!
Old 08-13-2005, 06:24 AM
USG Regular

danny108 is on a distinguished road
I wear normal bikini (hip) briefs to the gym (when I'm working out and also as my everyday underwear)

All the guys at my gym either wear boxer briefs or the same as me

did see a guy in a jockstrap once - and very nice he was too!
Old 08-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Thong Inspector

skimpybrfs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skimpybrfs Send a message via Yahoo to skimpybrfs
Hey ... it's good to see my fellow Americans wearing bikinis and thongs without hesitation. I started out wearing nothing but bikinis under my workout shorts, but have made the change to the Y-back thong. Just like you guys, I do get an occassional odd glance, but no one has been bold enough to actually say anything.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Whities

I wear white y-fronts to gym and get changed into briefs before putting shorts on. I get the occasional look as most people wear boxer shorts or boxer briefs but I'm not bothered at all.
Old 08-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Thong fetishist

lycrathong is on a distinguished road
I wear a thong and make sure everyone sees it - it's the last bit of clothing to come off, and the first to go back on.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
speedos at the gym

I generally wear speedos under my shorts when I train. The reason is that the gym where I train is part of an Aquatic Centre (i.e. public swimming pool), and after the workout I normally use the sauna, which is mixed. Occasionally I also swim.

Mostly it's the normal bikini-cut speedos that I wear. I did once wear the Skinzwear tanga that you see in my main pic - more or less as dare to myself. I got no adverse comments, and more than a few long glances, but I decided not to push my luck on subsequent visits. All it would take is for one concerned straight parent to complain to the management and they would have to act.

Anyway, there is always the beach.

At other places where I have trained, I either wore speedos or a thong.
I have noticed that lots of guys here seem to like wearing speedos under shorts for sport, even where the speedos won't be seen.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:22 PM
mikey73

I see most guys here wearing briefs, white mostly. also bikini boxer and trunk briefs. there are lots of guys at my gym which is also has raquet ball courts wearing jocks. many of the older guys I see come in the locker room playing raquet ball wear jocks to play in. I have seen a few guys that wear jocks to work out. I wear a jock when I run so the boys don't bounce around too much, if I'm olny lifting weights i wear what ever I wore out that day
Old 09-05-2005, 12:27 AM
USG Member

looneysamo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to looneysamo Send a message via Yahoo to looneysamo
I wear whatever I wore to work that day. I tend to wear boxerbriefs (usually the Life brand) but some days I'll wear briefs. If I go to the gym from home (generally on the weekends) then I might wear a jockstrap instead.
Old 09-05-2005, 02:09 PM
bulge in briefs

I wear briefs to the gym then change into a Jockstrap. The guys there wear a lot of different underwear.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:53 AM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Exclamation S'port for support!

I wear my white Bond's S'port Briefs which are really like a jock at the front anyway with a neat, very comfortable pouch, ...but sometimes I'll wear a normal jockstrap if it's very hot. I enjoy the air around the back!
Old 09-11-2005, 11:20 AM

nutnuzzler is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to nutnuzzler Send a message via Yahoo to nutnuzzler
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzallme
... but I'm afraid my wife would give me funny looks if she realized that I was wearing jocks but for uses other than athletics.
Well, the right kind of "funny looks" could work to your advantage, eh?
Old 01-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Bootjock

Wtxbootjock is on a distinguished road
Jocks

When Iím go to the gym I wear jockstraps. Usually colored straps. I love guys seeing the band of the jock above my shorts or spandex. It is a great turn on.