Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > General Underwear Talk

Notices

General Underwear Talk like the title says, anything underwear related. discuss styles, post pics, post stories, etc..

Old 08-10-2005, 11:27 PM
frenchguy

speedo and beach

Hi guys!

I dunno if U could help me. I,ve always been an underwear addict for as long as I can remember but, a few years ago, I started to have this huge thing for speedo ( not longs shorts type of one but REAl sexy speedo )

Anyway, this year, I was suprised how peolpe react when they see U on a beach in the US in a small speedo, like if it was strange or something ( but no one ever complain about Alexandre Despaties wearing those taught ). So, if U guys knew some place on earth where it could be NORMAL to wear a speedo ( and, of course, see other young studs wear them too ), then reply and let me know. It could help me for my next trip.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:08 AM
dayne

Try a gay beach. This is not implying you are gay.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:42 PM
USG Regular

NHundielover is on a distinguished road
Ogunquit, Maine is a good spot.
Also Provincetown, Massachusetts... the beach at Herring Cove is basically "clothing optional" (it's not officially legal by town laws, but it's hardly enforced)
Old 08-11-2005, 06:55 PM
SmoothChris

Throughout the Continent of Europe, a guy wearing a brief Speedo (or Hom, whatever) is regarded as perfectly normal and draws no disapproving stares whatsoever, even though the fashion is for 'board-shorts' (yes I've rinsed my mouth with antiseptic). If you want to wear a g-string, you have to be a little more careful, but even then its usually possible so long as you survey the local scene properly. I rarely wear anything more.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:39 AM
USG Member

buddy233 is on a distinguished road
Europe

Come in Europe, no problem with Speedo
Old 08-12-2005, 02:56 AM
dayne

I said try a gay beach. I should have said try the gay end of the beach or near it. You will find more guys who take care of themselves and probably aren't afraid to show more.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:03 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Cool Here in Oz....

Here in Australia you can still wear your speedo, ...seeing as we invented 'em, ...but the norm for str8 guys here still tends to be those horrendous bloody American-inspired over-size board shorts WAY down below the knees, (thanks guys!) . However you will still see guys in speedos on the beach, ...esp. our hunky lifesavers, ....and at all the gay or clothing optional beaches there are certainly lots of brief speedos. You certainly won't be made to feel embarrassed if it's your choice to wear a speedo.
Me? I ALWAYS wear speedos/AussieBums when on the beach, .....str8 or gay. Don't give a damn what others think. If most of 'em are game enough to go to the beach with THEIR bodies, looking at me in a speedo isn't exactly going to ruin their eyesight!