Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories

Notices

Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories hot experiences or confessions to share about underwear

Old 01-12-2018, 09:49 AM
USG Member

FredPaul is on a distinguished road
Male Ballet Dancers

Hello, I am a big fan of small, tight and challenging panties and trunks for men. I like to wear them and also like to see other men and boys in there. Also, I find ballet dancers in their tight and bulging mailboxes irresistibly horny and winding. I can find little or no stories about sex with male ballet dancers in this site. If you do have them put them on the site or send them with email to me f.vogel@chello.nl
Sincerely
FredPaul
Old 01-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
We don't have a dedicated section for tights like we do for briefs, thongs, jockstraps etc. Maybe we should...

In the meantime if members want to share stories about erotic encounters involving tights, I don't think anyone would mind if they were posted under "Erotic underwear/swimwear Stories".