Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR STYLES > Speedo and Swimwear

Notices

Speedo and Swimwear Post photos of Speedos, Bikini and Swimwear and discuss the photos and style here.

Old 11-28-2015, 09:24 AM
USG Member

Shinyman087 is on a distinguished road
wanted speedo brand swim thong

I am looking to purchase a speedo brand swim thong if anyone has one they want to get rid of pm me. Thanks
Old 11-28-2015, 10:42 AM
Warrior King of Thongs

BlackWolf is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackWolf
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyman087 View Post
I am looking to purchase a speedo brand swim thong if anyone has one they want to get rid of pm me. Thanks
As you know, the speedo thongs vanished in late 2003. I saw a yellow one on eBay a few years back. I own a black and found that at a surf shop in central Florida in 2001. And that was a fluke and on clearance. They went very fast when they first came out. I still have mine. And it would be hard pressed to get rid of them now that they have reached holy grail status.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:31 AM
Saucy

He's right. Gone in early 2000s, I used to have them in black and royal...got my first thong tan in them. Sad to see them go but they really had no market back then
Old 12-04-2015, 05:35 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
I have a feeling that the very first swim thong I bought was a Speedo. Moreover, it was proudly displayed along with all the other bathers in the men's swimwear section of Myers, Australia's largest department store chain.

That was probably in the 1980's, if not earlier; even if Speedo still made them I would not expect to find them these days at Myers.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:08 AM
USG Regular

danny108 is on a distinguished road
that's such a shame they are discontinued - i would love to have one
Old 09-07-2018, 08:50 AM
USG Member

Sunny P is on a distinguished road
I still have a Royal Blue one in size S but it was only worn 2 times and both were just to try on, they never fulfilled their duty unfortunately, hopefully if I go back gym I can slim down again to be able to wear it!
Old 01-31-2019, 10:01 PM
Thong Inspector

skimpybrfs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny P View Post
I still have a Royal Blue one in size S but it was only worn 2 times and both were just to try on, they never fulfilled their duty unfortunately, hopefully if I go back gym I can slim down again to be able to wear it!
I once had a royal blue one in a size small as well, but it went missing. I now have Desmiit swim thongs in different colors which are very similar to the style and cut of the Speedo thong. Not quite the same, but I love them regardless.