Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR STYLES > Briefs

Notices

Briefs Post photos of briefs and discuss the photos and style here.

Old 01-18-2017, 06:03 PM
USG Member

2xist skivies is on a distinguished road
Going to work in my vintage Jockey Y-fonts

I've got a thing lately for vintage full cut briefs, especially tighty whities. Even though these are my size(32) they fit a bit snug, not uncomfortable though. I do wish they had a bit more room up front for my junk, I know it's not in the design as I have other Y-fronts that have room, probably just need to be a size up. I do really like how they hug my but though. I haven't worn briefs like this daily since grade school and never had access to Y-fronts, those would have seemed exotic, haha. Enjoy, I know I do.

Old 01-18-2017, 10:46 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Exclamation Not full rise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xist skivies View Post
I've got a thing lately for vintage full cut briefs, especially tighty whities. Even though these are my size(32) they fit a bit snug, not uncomfortable though.
As nice as they are and as great as you look in those, they are NOT full-rise. The sides of those indicate that they are in fact the LOW-rise versions as they
look to be about 3 inches plus waistband at most.
You should really try to get some of the Classics for that full-cut brief feeling!
I think you'd look sensational in them too!
Old 01-19-2017, 06:14 PM
USG Member

Such a stickler! They are more "full rise" than I've worn in the past though, but I get it. I'll work on getting some soon.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:11 PM
XXXX

Red face Bigger IS sometimes "better"!

Quote:
Such a stickler! They are more "full rise" than I've worn in the past though, but I get it. I'll work on getting some soon.
"Stickler" maybe, but you are talking to a serious tighty-whitie fan here.
I would not presume to know all that much about the various permutations and varieties of thongs, g-strings and such, specially the varieties of the various back details, but dammit, I knows me briefs!

And I still think you'd look great in some genuine full-cut Jockeys though.

To my way of thinking , it does seem ridiculous to put a fly-front in underwear so low rise that they barely skim above your dick.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:57 PM
USG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
"Stickler" maybe, but you are talking to a serious tighty-whitie fan here.
I would not presume to know all that much about the various permutations and varieties of thongs, g-strings and such, specially the varieties of the various back details, but dammit, I knows me briefs!

And I still think you'd look great in some genuine full-cut Jockeys though.

To my way of thinking , it does seem ridiculous to put a fly-front in underwear so low rise that they barely skim above your dick.
So it sounds like these were to your liking, still not full enough for you?

Since you're the expert, tell me what you want to see me wear. I'm looking for suggestions, like the full-cut jockeys, or maybe some double-seat briefs?
Old 01-19-2017, 11:36 PM
XXXX

Cool So much choice?

Quote:
So it sounds like these were to your liking, still not full enough for you?
Yes they wwere certainly "to my liking" as you guessed.
Everybody knows by now that I am no believer in "the briefer the sexier" theory. I like my briefs kinda on the large size. Not humungous, just a little bigger rather than tighter.
Quote:
Since you're the expert, tell me what you want to see me wear. I'm looking for suggestions, like the full-cut jockeys, or maybe some double-seat briefs?
Far from claiming to be "the expert" on anything but the style I favour, I will confess I do enjoy seeing blokes in their tighty-whities rather than today's little coloured "panties". (Which is what I consider those fly-less briefs....not to mention their being useless as a fetish object!)
You know the sort of thing. Hanes, Staffords, Towncraft, FOTL, Old Navy, Jockeys and other Y's , Brut 33, Sears Roebuck, J.C.Penney, Roundtree and Yorke, Lansboro, BVD....etc. Not to mention the generics and my own favourite mainstay, Bond's S'port briefs.

Mind you, anyone with a body like yours could wear a old gunny-sack and look great in it!

Last edited by The Bondsman; 01-24-2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:31 AM
USG Regular

mandrake is on a distinguished road
Very sexy pics either way, those tighty-whities really suit you. I love the last pic, looks like you've been having fun trying on some different undies...nice.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:25 AM
USG Member

They're getting fuller.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Thong Bulge Lover

choco53217 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to choco53217
Looks like the contents is getting fuller!!!
Old 01-23-2017, 10:05 PM
USG Member

SoYiffy is on a distinguished road
I love the pics and Jockey Y fronts are my favorite briefs. When I was about 14, I needed some new underwear, and Jockey was bought for me instead of the usual Hanes or FTL. I actually hated them at first, because they were so full cut, there would always be a good couple inches of white material and that "Y JOCKEY Y" waistband on display anytime my shirt rode up. Plus at times throughout the day, I would make my way out of the Y fly. I didnt exactly know how to tell my mother about this problem, so at first I didnt wear them at all and wore the last of my Hanes and FTLs out. When I said I needed some more briefs, a couple days later, I was happy when my mother said there were a few new packs in my room she had bought for me that day. I went in only to find more Jockey briefs. I gave them a second chance, and actually grew to love them. They were a lot softer than the usual brands I wore, and got to love the fly. When it was time for me to start buying my own underwear, I stuck with Jockey. Im in my 30s now, and they are still my favorite briefs. Glad to see other guys agree!
Old 01-24-2017, 10:36 AM
USG Member

gingermate is on a distinguished road
Those light blue Jockey Y fronts look superb on you - keep 'em coming!
Old 01-25-2017, 10:48 PM
USG Member

johninsydney is on a distinguished road
You look so good in those undies
Old 01-26-2017, 10:01 PM
USG Member

Thanks for the compliments guys. I just got these today, really full style. I'm not used to the waist being up so high, not sure If I like this look or not.

Old 01-26-2017, 10:12 PM
XXXX

Thumbs up Such a GREAT look!

Quote:
I just got these today, really full style. I'm not used to the waist being up so high, not sure If I like this look or not.
Well I for one LOVE the look on you!
So very unmistakably masculine, shows off your very sexy butt to perfection and do not look like they are making your voice squeak.
So the higher waist may take a little getting used to if you have been previously wearing those teensy little tourniquet panties, but I'm betting the comfort factor is much higher too.
Besides, the higher waist allows the band to show over your pants, not only exciting we brief fans, but telling the world that you are a man of discernment, wearing what YOU like, and not what some crappy ad. campaign dictates.

They are definitely MEN's undies that I would be delighted to find under any man's jeans, and HUGELY excited to find under yours!

You look great in those!

Last edited by The Bondsman; 01-27-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:41 AM
USG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
Well I for one LOVE the look on you!
So very unmistakably masculine, shows off your very sexy butt to perfection and do not look like they are making your voice squeak.
So the higher waist may take a little getting used to if you have been previously wearing those teensy little tourniquet panties, but I'm betting the comfort factor is much higher too.
Besides, the higher waist allows the band to show over your pants, not only exciting we brief fans, but telling the world that you are a man of discernment, wearing what YOU like, and not what some crappy ad. campaign dictates.

They are definitely MEN's undies that I would be delighted to find under any man's jeans, and HUGELY excited to find under yours!

You look great in those!
Thanks Bondsman, I'm getting into this.