Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories

Notices

Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories hot experiences or confessions to share about underwear

Old 02-17-2017, 10:10 AM
USG Member

Mori57 is on a distinguished road
photo question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdBoy87 View Post
I saw curtains move so others were watching. No doubt thanks to his attracting attention also. So he/they would have seen all. He applauded loudest when I was forced to pose in my knickers and louder when I had to forfeit them and go into nudity. And of course he saw my erection and orgasm and celebrated my loss of control.
Sorry for being so forward bu would you have any photo of when you were forced to pose? Would love to see that moment!! See private message for email address! Understand if no. If privacy an issue can omit your head but want to see the body and pose. Would love to see the head so as to see the expression at that moment Mr Cameron has you wrapped up and you are going into aunts album but if not understand again. To me the expression as sexy to see of you in defeat as your costume. I imagine you look resigned and stunned. Very sexy!

Last edited by Mori57; 02-18-2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:37 AM
USG Member

Thank you!!!!!

I received the photos!! WOW! Thank you many times over. You truly have a great body and looks. You not even hide your head. Which make it all more sexy. I was half joking when I ask. Not expect. But very nice. Love the poses you are being put through. You truly look resigned and stunned. The costume - your knicker - look so nice. Shows off , accentuates your bum, sexy hips and male parts so well as you pose different angle. Quite deep pulled to above navel but high cut! Would like to have seen where your knicker come off but no nude but that okay. Understand but can see in last one where side on your erection is forming inside your knicker. So fine. Again, thank so much. Will treasure.

And can see the enclosure too you caught and trap in. Is that wire inside the glass? Or glass design. The conservatory not big but ornate. And can see the lock in one shot. I take it the green is gum. So much stuck in lock. Can see how Mr Cameron was able to frustrate your effort to escape. The lock is so covered from outside view in that. And such ornate lock. The building (spa/sauna) look old. And garden so nice. Can see plenty of green. Sorry, apartment life only here so just love cities where you can have garden. No that you worrying about garden I know at that time.

Favorite photo is your eyes closed, head bowed just as your hands slowly go towards hips. So nice. Into album you go this time you understand you are going. Not like at beach. No second chance this occasion.

Last edited by Mori57; 02-21-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:43 AM
USG Member

BirdBoy87 is on a distinguished road
You are welcome!

That was my partner who sent them! I never knew till he told me. And then it was like...."Oh you did what!!!" Haha. But its okay. Thats what happens when you write your passwords and stuff down in a little book.

But I am okay with that and yes you can see my "head" as you say. I would have likely put a small bar across the eyes but hey...its done now And no, the aunt never shared any nude ones with me. I dont know why. But she sent 5 - all of which you have now where I am wearing as you say my "knicker"

And yes, that is the conservatory. The outer part is wrought iron but the part that holds the glasswork in place is aluminium painted to blend and look part of the ironwork The glass had a tough mesh inside that fitted to the frame as the glass was of the type that was used in the past which did not shatter safely when broke but broke into shards (now illegal).

And yes, thats the green gum Cameron used to block the lock up and stymie my efforts to pick it open.

Last edited by BirdBoy87; 02-23-2017 at 07:22 AM.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:37 PM
USG Member

Quote:
But I am okay with that and yes you can see my "head" as you say. I would have likely put a small bar across the eyes but hey...its done now And no, the aunt never shared any nude ones with me. I dont know why. But she sent 5 - all of which you have now where I am wearing as you say my "knicker"
I am as excited to see your head as your body and knicker. I love to study people and seeing your head tell me so much about what you are experiencing.
No doubt those watching, taking photo are celebrating your misfortune. You can see in your expression as you pose as ordered, you are fighting to stay composed and calm. Not want to let them see your distress or discomfort. What should have been a private event is now so public. Your body and knicker on display.

Your girlfriend soon to arrive and witness her lover caught off guard and trapped. By then your knicker is off. In photo of you posed side on, hand on hip where erection forming, I see from angle of photo through glass door with gummed lock with you in background. That good composition. It show how you trapped.

At this point the words teasing of aunt you say earlier cause erection as the words make you feel sexy against your wish. The way you seem to be biting your lip you fighting against the effect of her words I can see. But no can succeed.

This prompt Mr Cameron to suggest your knicker come off to aunt and you must obey

No photo though I wish.

Love to see you nude as Cameron hold your knicker up high as trophy and you squirt your sperm out soon after.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:15 PM
USG Member

Thank you

Thankyou for sharing this sexy struggle and the response to question.

And thank your partner for giving me the photo of your struggle. Or at least when struggle is over.

I find it so easy to come when pleasing partner just using your story and image as mental fuel.

Sometime, partner want sex when i not want but you make it easy like last night.

Not able to sleep so want to share today this. I know for you this was not good time for you as I can read your mind in photo your partner give. But I happy to the photos and sexy struggle you share. If you go Japan, I love to have you act out struggle again. I know place similar to the place you trapped in here. It be fun. I like you wear thong knicker. I supply your knicker when here. Love to see you nude as happen here and have sex after. Love to take you oral and drink your seed and pump mine deep into your shapely bum. Thank again. Your succumbing to the trap set is my joy.

Last edited by Mori57; 05-18-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:37 AM
USG Member

JohnWest is on a distinguished road
Quote:
All the time, my struggles became more desperate as I tried to ungum the lock and find a way out.

I don't know why this moment registered as so humiliating at the time given I can now walk a crowded beach in a thong bikini. But then, being exposed in my knickers while knowing the good aunt was going to turn up and photograph me for her album and those snaps would be hers for all time to enjoy, was a prospect that truly stunned me.
Wow! Thank you for sharing this. Such a hot struggle. And an example that while sometimes us more open minded males do like to show off our bodies we also like to have some control over that "showing" at the same time as in who sees us and when and for how long.

I can tell you were happy to flash your body and show off your sexy underwear in the beginning. There is no inhibition as you tell it.

But what follows as events tumble out of your control clearly shows how passionate and guarded you are over exposing your body.

It was obvious how much of an emotional as well as physical struggle this was driven no doubt from knowing what awaited you if you could not escape.

I am sure that was not lost on your adversary. He would surely have seen how much escaping from this situation meant. Although he seems cold and indifferent I am certain he had mixed emotions carrying out his side of the deal with his aunt. Afterall he would have known how relieved you were back at the beach having avoided her camera when caught in similarly sexy underwear previously. So no doubt he knew how much you valued your privacy and dignity which would have been highlighted by the very intensity of your struggle?

In the end he succeeded and you paid a sexy price for letting your guard slip and then being unable to retrieve the situation despite a valiant effort once the trap was sprung and you were caught.

I would be keen to know more about the Album this aunt kept. Who went in it, what circumstances and how many souls were in it in addition to yourself.
Would it still exist you think and if so how does it feel to know that if it does that someone somewhere can see you and your sexy body so exposed anytime they want?

Last edited by JohnWest; 10-06-2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 10-19-2017, 09:22 AM
USG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWest View Post
I would be keen to know more about the Album this aunt kept. Who went in it, what circumstances and how many souls were in it in addition to yourself. Would it still exist you think and if so how does it feel to know that if it does that someone somewhere can see you and your sexy body so exposed anytime they want?
Hi John.

In regard to the first question: The aunt showed me the Album some time later. There was the online one and the old photo style one. All-in-all I remember her showing and boasting some dozens of "victims" as she called us and telling the story of how they got there.

Quite a few women including my girlfriend Helga included.

Some were "lost bets" as she referred. Where she and the other person made a bet and the loser would perform a forfeit. These were often her old flames. In one example a very tall, beautiful woman walks the beach in high cut thong and heels - nothing else. The account told being she and aunt played a game of High Card on holiday in Thailand. Loser dressed, posed and paraded as per winners choice.

Other examples were where they had a beach party and she caught out her guests in the beach change room as she tried with myself. Males and females all fair game, caught unawares either nude or flashing their thongs, briefs or knickers - with no chance to react as aunt snapped away.

And a few like Helga and I trapped in the glass conservatory that lead to the sauna room.

Young and older all in her collection.

The oldest being a woman of 66 she caught in the Sauna conservatory trap. Aunt must have been hidden and snapping from a distance as the woman entered just in nude coloured bra and matching nude waste high full brief and heels - no towel or dressing gown in tow so she obviously felt she was all alone and safe with privacy assured for some time at least. She - like myself blissfully unaware of the one way in, no way out doorway. You can see her panic as she discovers she is trapped. Clearly she does not want to be found in her underwear and over many discreetly taken pics aunt captures her desperation. The camera is handed to someone else of placed on timer when aunt moves in much later and pretends to be shocked to find her lady friend in this predicament, thus adding the final humiliation to the older womans situation.

A few males trapped and photographed in similar fashion. Never knowing they were snapped up by camera. Aunt biding her time as they struggled for a way out that would never come. Flashing their thongs and bikini's with aunt zooming in on bulges and bums. In some cases she brings a 2nd camera and teases them. Some pose and were happy to be captured. Some do not appear in posed form so for them her discreet camerawork is hers to capture the moment by.

All up she was a very over sexed lady who loved her hobby of humiliating others caught in a vulnerable situation.

I am sure it still exists. And as for others viewing it, and myself, I long ago just accepted it. Probably the only part I regret is succumbing to going nude as the moment got to me and I lost control of my body. Only our lovers should see, share and enjoy what lies underneath our knickers. so thats one reget. But again, its done. So I accept it.

Last edited by BirdBoy87; 10-19-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:00 AM
USG Member

Inhibitions a little but not much

Quote:
I can tell you were happy to flash your body and show off your sexy underwear in the beginning. There is no inhibition as you tell it.
I think there was inhibition a little. But at the same time I had then (and still have) a pretty good body and showing it off in an outdoor setting with someone I knew sort of coaxed me to strip to my knickers and just go for it.

Walking ahead of Cameron, the breeze blowing through the garden trees and the sun on skin, it was quite a thrill. The buildings beyond looking down sort of added a little extra naughtiness to the whole thing. Made the event feel a little risque.

I probably would have just loved everything about the day if the events that followed had not been set to in place.

My costume covered what I wanted covered and was only being shared with a friend so I had little excuse to not go ahead.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:53 AM
USG Member

Quote:
My costume covered what I wanted covered and was only being shared with a friend so I had little excuse to not go ahead.
So true. I think the same. I travel a lot and going to places where the locals are more open minded in laws and culture such as the Caribbean (I live in New Mexico US) I often have no inhibition to walking the beach in a thong. I know some are zooming in and capturing me but my thong covers what is private but its a public place so the rest is for others to enjoy.

I too in your place would enjoy showing off my wares that day if invited.

I can imagine your friend was thrilled watching you walk ahead of him and observing your curves and body. By all accounts the costume sound sexy (even if I am a thong guy). Knowing what I had (if I was your friend) waiting for you just adds to the sexual energy of the moment which is very apparent just reading the scene you set.

I would definately rather be in the friends position than your own. No offence. But I prefer to be in control. But in context, you did not see what was coming so technically you are in control initially.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:19 AM
USG Member

Quote:
Probably the only part I regret is succumbing to going nude as the moment got to me and I lost control of my body. Only our lovers should see, share and enjoy what lies underneath our knickers. so thats one reget. But again, its done. So I accept it.
From the victors point of view, nothing says disempowerment of the victim then seeing them nude for all to witness still held in check; their sexy underwear held up high like a trophy.

That aside you are right. Our bikini, thong, knickers, underwear conceals that which is normally shared only with those we are intimate with. I cant imagine how it felt seeing your bikini held up high and waving in the wind in anothers possession. Your private parts on display and being photographed.

It must have been a set back for your lady friend to see her lover and protector in such a predicament: So exposed, deprived of his costume and just surrounded by onlookers from the neighboring apartments all taking in his entrapment and defeat.

Did this affect your relationship in any way? Or bring you closer together? Sometimes a couple who are open minded can move on without much fuss or question while others not.

Last edited by JohnWest; 10-22-2017 at 08:26 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:56 PM
USG Member

Sexual energy and the Karma train had arrived

Quote:
I can imagine your friend was thrilled watching you walk ahead of him and observing your curves and body. By all accounts the costume sound sexy (even if I am a thong guy). Knowing what I had (if I was your friend) waiting for you just adds to the sexual energy of the moment which is very apparent just reading the scene you set.
Hi John.

So true. Cameron was quite bi. Thats why I was smiling once I stripped out of my jeans and T shirt and started to relax. I knew he was ogling me though I pretended not to notice. I was probably a bit arrogant as I teased him by pulling up my knickers as if to say "Bet you wish you had a body like this to show off" Even at the beach that time Aunt Sue tried to snap me on camera he had taken an interest in my taste in underwear. So this time around he was likely thinking I had sexy taste so as to match my shape which was true.

So in some ways his part in what was to follow was probably karma for me.

Once the trap was sprung and the struggle commenced he seemed quite turned on by my efforts to escape and the look of desperation etched on my face. More so as he worked the clock down and my struggle slowly lost the earlier energy and momentum I had displayed and as my face and body posture began to show evidence I was succumbing to the realisation I would not be escaping Aunt Sue this time. His baggy whites hid a lot in their looseness but I knew he was engorged and standing to attention even in the early stages of my struggle as I went straight into action working for and hopeful of an early escape.

I would talk aloud as I pep talked myself to keep focussed on the task at hand: getting free. He seemed to take pleasure out of the way my words became less optimistic the longer the struggle went on.

"I must escape, have to escape! and will escape. Damn you Cameron YOU WONT SUCCEED!!" in the immediate moments of entrapment to 20 minutes in:

"Think...think...!!! Must be a way out...got to get out!! Don't know how much time left but got to work it, use it wisely and find a way out before its TOO LATE!"

And near the end still trying to work the locks several minutes before Aunt Sues car drove in to confirm I was done for I guess my desperation became more urgent and dramatic as i fought off my impulse to plead for him to help:

"IT'S NO USE...ITS HOPELESS...THERE IS NO ESCAPE!! BUT CANT, MUST NOT - GIVE UP!" (I was still not of the conclusion I would not escape at this time as the locks being old tumblers were trickable if I could just get past some of the gum before a fresh batch arrived).

And close to the end.

"I'M GONE! YOU'VE CAUGHT ME AND INTO THE ALBUM I WILL BE GOING AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!...I LET MY GUARD DOWN FOR BUT A MOMENT AND YOU GOT ME GOOD!! " (as much as I wanted the situation to be otherwise) "MY FATE IS SEALED! (not easy to say to someone who has trapped you and waiting for you to admit defeat as I truly wanted to escape knowing what was to come but it was obvious that would not be happening as I had struggled and worked away long enough to know it was game over for me!)

At this point I was experiencing a sexual rush and I think if Cameron had wanted to have sex I would have consented. It was both humiliating and stimulating to be in such a predicament. Adjusting my knicker elastic over my hips and waist I knew he was almost tasting me. Probably the gallery of onlookers from the nearby apartments just held off his urges enough to prevent the request. That and he likely knew Aunt Sue would be on the scene any moment which was actually a couple of minutes later.

Its very hard to admit defeat so openly with your adversary smiling on but in my heart I knew I was merely going through the motions trying to escape near the end because to just stand and plead for help and hope he would change his mind and spare me what was to follow seemed to far beneath me and my pride. I guess I also had decided I had brought this on myself. I was happy to tease Cameron and rub it in how much more sexy I was compared to him so in my mind and heart I accepted also the karma train had arrived at the station and in some way I was getting what I deserved. It had take me till the last 5 minutes to accept that fact but near the end, accept it I did. And as I admitted to him, he could have used a camera on me from moment one so I was given a chance to avoid this and in the end was not good enough to escape so to the winner goes the spoils.

He would later tell me he masturbated big time to that days events. And I was his favourite entry into Aunts album. I have little doubt of that. The sexual chemistry of such a moment I guess is more the victors to enjoy but that is only fair.

Last edited by BirdBoy87; 11-02-2017 at 02:08 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:50 PM
USG Member

Quote:
It must have been a set back for your lady friend to see her lover and protector in such a predicament: So exposed, deprived of his costume and just surrounded by onlookers from the neighboring apartments all taking in his entrapment and defeat.

Did this affect your relationship in any way? Or bring you closer together? Sometimes a couple who are open minded can move on without much fuss or question while others not.
I think she was too busy trying to free me to feel anything. At that initial moment she thought I had not been added to the Album or photographed as Cameron and Aunt Sue had just left before she arrived. So her mission was to get me out after unpinning my knickers from the clothesline to allow me a little dignity with onlookers over the apartment side looking on and whistling etc.

Once I told her its TOO LATE! She looked a bit stunned as if she had failed me.

Sexually we were very active as a couple. She was very into being stimulated and I think the fact her secret over having sexy photos of her taken while also trapped in the conservatory by aunt now being outed was a release. She had told me how she and aunt had stripped, aunt encouraged her to ditch the towel and clothes outside the conservatory and go in and play in the sauna and spa room beyond only to trick her only for the trap to be sprung.\

Aunt had give her 30 minutes to escape and had sat with camera in hand as Helga in her sky blue bra and large girl knickers tried to work a way out though she admitted she knew she too was gone given there is very little option once inside.

Of course she failed and as she told it she played or feigned hurt more than experienced it as she was commanded to pose for her photos. She said she took a situation that she did not see coming and just accepted it as I did as a sexy life mistake rather than take offence and become overly hurt by it.

Explaining my error of judgement coupled with what had happened to me with aunt sue at the beach provided lots of mental chemistry in bed. So I guess we used it to fuel our sex rather than let it hamper us.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:31 AM
USG Member

Talk is sexy

Quote:
"I'M GONE! YOU'VE CAUGHT ME AND INTO THE ALBUM I WILL BE GOING AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!...I LET MY GUARD DOWN FOR BUT A MOMENT AND YOU GOT ME GOOD!! " (as much as I wanted the situation to be otherwise) "MY FATE IS SEALED! (not easy to say to someone who has trapped you and waiting for you to admit defeat as I truly wanted to escape knowing what was to come but it was obvious that would not be happening as I had struggled and worked away long enough to know it was game over for me!)
Wow! I must admit when I roleplay and we play back our vid later, the right talk really heightens the sexual tension and eroticism of the event. In your case its not role play but if I am your adversary I would replaying every word replaying this encounter in my mind.

The last line above is just pure gold for the dominating party.

Do quote any responses from your opponent during the contest. Would love to hear as you struggled away under his watchful gaze. I cant imagine he was without comment as he sought to undermine or depress your spirit for his gain.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:48 AM
USG Member

Got me!

Quote:
The last line above is just pure gold for the dominating party.
Hi John

I never said those words so as to tease my opponent. They were just said in the heat of the moment as I began to comes to terms with the fact I wasn't escaping Aunt Sues camera this time and Cameron had pretty much done what he had to do to ensure I was going into the aunts photo album.

You dont want it to happen as this was my pre exhibitionist times and it was hard to comes to terms with how public this event was becoming. The audience in the apartments across the fence enjoying the show Cameron had set up for them and while aunt had yet to arrive, it was pretty much a given she was on her way.

The old guy who was egging on Cameron was more the one he was talking to.

Old guy: "Hey Cam, looks like you THIS ONE SORTED!"

The the old guy would add (aimed at myself): "HAHA...NEVER MIND SON, HE GOT YA WRAPPED UP TIGHTER THAN THOSE HIGH CUT PANTIES YOU FLASHING THE NEIGHBORS WITH AND YA KNOW IT!"

Cameron added another gob of gum to the locks and responded to the old guy:

"Aunt Sues arriving any moment to add the coupe de grace stay for the sexy photo shoot starring my victim!!" (he gestured towards me). My posture losing its pose and head drooping as I observed the latest gumming of the locks and knew it was game over! If I had any time left to mount another big effort to attempt to pick the lock and escape that last delivery of gum I sensed = the last nail in my coffin!

Cameron: "MUHAHAHA...NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! YOU FLASHED YOUR SEXY KNICKERS TO US AT THE BEACH AND ESCAPED THE CAMERA AND ALBUM BUT THIS TIME WE HAD SOMTETHING EXTRA TO NEUTRALISE YOUR LUCK AND SPEED! AND YOU WERE HAPPY OBGLIGE. FIRSTLY HAPPY TO FLASH YOUR KNICKERS AGAIN FOR ME AND SECONDLY TO WALK RIGHT INTO MY TRAP. AND BY THE TIME YOU REALISED WHAT WAS HAPPENING...ITS TOO LATE!! WE GOTCHA! THE TRAP SECURES THE BODY BUT IT TOOK LONGER FOR ME TO DEFEAT YOUR MIND AND MAKE YOU SUCCUMB TO ACCEPTING YOUR FATE! WAS SEALED THE MOMENT I SNAPPED THE LOCKS ON YOU."

At that point I uttered my response.

Cameron was right. The trap had secured my body and he had in the end defeated my mind as I was now accepting I deserved to go into the album. I had given them two chances and that was one too many
Old 11-06-2017, 07:40 AM
USG Member

Quote:
Cameron was right. The trap had secured my body and he had in the end defeated my mind as I was now accepting I deserved to go into the album. I had given them two chances and that was one too many
Birdboy87

Love the way the Cameron guy sums up the end game. Sexy as!!!!

On the subject of two chances. Yes I was surprised rereading you opening account how the lady in question had nearly snapped you on camera at the beach party in the guys change room. I would have thought one would opt for more caution undressing anywhere around her or even her nephew after that.

However I guess with the passage of time the right conditions, nice setting and a feeling of being young and sexy you can always overlook the detail proud to show off for what you think is a solitary audience (her nephew).

I do like the way you struggled. The hairpin was a lucky break but still the odds of getting past that lock (skilled or not) was quite daunting with an opponent on the other side working against your attempts. Still you did not give up.

But I see your Cameron friend has it right. 'The trap secures the body'. At no point in your 40 minutes of struggle can you go anywhere. No like at the beach change room. What he is then working on having secured your body is 'securing your mind'. Your mind works best when you have a sense of hope to match your escape options or abilities (which in this case is tricking the locks open and then looking to be strong enough to push past him). By thwarting you time and time again and running the clock down he gradually wins control of your mind. And with it goes your desire to struggle and rescue yourself from the aunts camera and album.

A sexy end to a sexy day of what you thought was just a tease of your underwear (knickers) with a friend. Now a moment captured forever.

Myself, I love roleplay where I (and my wife) lose. We do by choice of course. In AMerican terms its called 'jobbing'. We tend to meet couples who are into domination and roleplay so its fun to assist them with their fantasy while they assist us with ours. That we video it and they have copies is part of the thrill. Hence we go all out to act out the fantasy as scripted and have no regrets its out there for all time for someone to see.

I think you would make a good roleplayer. PM me and lets us talk over scenario's. As I read you have now taken to enjoying more the thrill of exhibitionism so your inhibitions are less. If you love roleplay and superhero's you should consider if travel to New Mexico joining our group. We have members drop in from all corners of the US and from outside. Think about it and drop a line.