Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > POLLS

Notices

POLLS Reserve this thread for creating polls. Anything you want to find out, then create a poll and watch.

Old 06-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

When you buy them first?

When did you buy (age) ure first thong/string/jock/sexy,small breifs?
Old 06-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Downe Mixed Boi

I think i was 15... and it was a thong from e bay... befor i had a debit card .. so i thought i was kinda cool that no one would know.. hehehe
Old 06-24-2005, 12:20 AM
ATLSpeedoStud

I bought a 3 package set oe grey striped elance jockey bikini briefs when I was 14. So hard through the process that the young guy helping me check out commented.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
First briefs

My mother used to buy all my underwear for me until I was oh I suppose about 14 or so. Mostly it was boring old white Y-fronts (sorry Bondsman!), that being about all there was available at the time. However one time she got me a couple of pairs of Jockey brand bikini briefs ("Jockettes"), one pair light blue, the other dark blue. These were probably what got me started on the underwear thing. They were ordinary cotton and nothing special by today's standards but were way more interesting and erotic than the things I had been used to. Pretty soon it got to the point where I was wearing these as much as possible, I was only wearing the others because I felt I SHOULD, rather than have them go to waste sitting in the wardrobe drawer. I suppose also I was still a bit timid about Mum and Dad thinking I was a bit kinky, always wearing some of the undies and not others.

A few years later when I was doing all my own clothes-buying, the bikini briefs took over totally.

I also remember her buying me a jockstrap (or Athletic Support to give it its proper name), and not being particularly fond of it. In fairness I might have been more turned on if it was a more interesting colour (it was just a dirty beige), or if the pouch had been a bit tighter or had a more silky feel.

I don't believe men wore thongs or g-strings at all at that time. When I bought my first thong, WOW.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:53 AM
jaap_nl

my first thongs

I bought my first white thongs -no lining- when I visited Paris for the first time. I was 15 years old and up to this day I remember how excited I was. I used to wear them when I was showering and enjoyed the see-through effect when they were wet.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:41 PM
USG Member

Michael Peters is on a distinguished road
I was 18. A 3-pack box of Hang 10 bikini briefs. The was a very hot moment....buying a pack of "men's" briefs and not the same tightie-whities my mom would buy me.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:51 AM
USG Regular

Sexythong is on a distinguished road
I was just done with college a couple of years ago when i went to Paris and found that their stores still carry thongs - I went to Galleries Lafayette and bought a HOM Fredy string. i was so excited and nervous b/c it was a woman who was running the till...she was professional and nice but a couple other guys saw what i was buying...i got 3 HOM thongs and one from DIM. Went back to the hotel and tried everything on...you thing roller coasters are a thrill, my heartbeat was through the roof!
Old 08-09-2017, 02:42 PM
USG Member

BigDave80 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BigDave80 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDave80
Was about 18 or so and stopped into a Macy's and bought a 3 pack of Jockey bikini briefs and a 3 pack of Jockey thongs. Walked up to the register, heart pounding. At the time there was an older lady working the register and soon as I was next in line an older gentleman took over. I set packages on the counter, he scans them and mentions, "you know you have a package of thongs right?" and gave me a strange look. Of course the people next to me and behind me knew what I was buying and all I wanted to do was to get out of there. Now, who cares if the person next to me knows I'm wearing a thong or buying one.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:07 AM
USG Member

pins is on a distinguished road
First Pair

I always had white briefs, then switched to boxers. Never considered wearing anything else. For valentines day in 2005 I bought a leather lace up g-string and bra with nipple holes for my wife and I got myself a leather lace up thong. After I meet Penfire who introduced me to this group in summer 2014 I became hooked and on Sept. 9, 2014, ordered my first 7 pair through Mensuas.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:52 PM
USG Member

ca.fal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ca.fal
I was about 18, I think, on my very first job. I had always worn briefs, which I loved, but I didn't have any white pairs. By that point, the idea of wearing white briefs made me very, very horny. Eventually I lost my shyness and bought some pairs. It was amazing. Wearing those white briefs was delicious and arousing, and I loved having them on, and loved to pull my dick out through the side and jack off. Wonderful.