Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > News and Announcements

Notices

News and Announcements USG-online, UN-DER-WEAR.com, and forum news

Old 05-21-2011, 11:55 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Exclamation WEAR CLEAN UNDERWEAR; today of all days!!

I do hope all our American friends here are wearing their VERY best underwear in preparation for today's (21st) End of the World event!
Remember what your Mother always said; ...and after all you wouldn't want to end up in heaven wearing your oldest and daggiest undies now would you?
It's already the 22nd here, ...and not so much as a tiny tremor underfoot, unlike in our heads....Dearest Boyf. and I drank our entire stock of good French Champagne last night just in case.
Well you wouldn't want to go and leave THAT untouched now, would you?
Looks very much like we'll have to go out and replenish supplies tomorrow now. DAMN!
Maybe only America's going?
Old 05-22-2011, 07:18 AM
USG Regular

pnhmrk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
you wouldn't want to end up in heaven wearing your oldest and daggiest undies now would you?
Speak for yourself! Some of us find that "threadbare" look quite attractive

What is incredible is that this preacher has managed to reach all four corners of the globe with his belief in the rapture.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnhmrk View Post
Speak for yourself! Some of us find that "threadbare" look quite attractive

What is incredible is that this preacher has managed to reach all four corners of the globe with his belief in the rapture.
Well, sort of...

The thing is, I only knew about this end-of-the-world thingummy from posts on this site and others that I visit. If it made the news here, it can't have been prominently featured.

There is one particular site - a music site, not a religious or spiritual site or anything like that - on which for some reason the members seem bound to post at great length about whatever the current silly piece of superstition is... beware, beware, etc. If pressed, they very often respond with "Of course I don't believe all that stuff." Fine. In that case, why do they need to post it? This kind of non-committal post gets on SweatyAussie's nerves. "I'm not superstitious but...", "I'm not a racist but....", etc etc.

I think the first time I remember the world ending was when I was about seven. I think it's happened maybe half a dozen times since then - one loses count after the first few.

If there really IS a heaven, do you know what the best thing about it will be? No preachers and prophets! What would be the point, it would all be there, nothing left to foretell!

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 05-22-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:51 PM
david30101

Its Aug 2011 and Im still here!!... Im just making sure im ready for Dec 2012.. Im going to book a cruise for that week so I can have a chance to survive a tidal wave at sea..