Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > News and Announcements

Notices

News and Announcements USG-online, UN-DER-WEAR.com, and forum news

Old 09-05-2011, 10:42 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Wink Not exactly a stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deusex View Post
I'm a bit overwhelmed by all Bondsman's questions
Ha! "Overwhelming"? A role I do SO well!
Old 09-06-2011, 01:48 PM
USG Member

deep in texas is on a distinguished road
Smile Congratulations from Texas!

Adrian and John,
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. I truly wish you both the very best.

As you know this is a controversial subject in the States. In Texas, 2 men or 2 women cannot enter a civil union let alone get married. It was voted into our state constitution so a court could not overturn it

I admire our more enlightened neighbors to the north for allowing 2 people who love each other to marry and not worry about gay vs. straight.

Thank you for sharing this bit of your personal life with your friends on USG.

(also) John
deep in texas
Old 09-11-2011, 07:30 PM
hammer3342

congrats to both of you i wish you a good life together.
I have to say with all the bondsman question he forgot one thing. When the ceremony is all over who carries who across the threshold. do you flip a coin or flip one another. Then again who gets to go first. either way enjoy life any way you choose. live laugh and love.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:47 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Red face The Things we do for Love....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer3342 View Post
I have to say with all the bondsman question he forgot one thing. When the ceremony is all over who carries who across the threshold
No I didn't forget at all. As I happen to know that these two have been living together in delicious sin for quite a while, I think it may be a little late to perform any rituals involving the first time over the threshold now.
Besides, that's an ancient Roman tradition and is really a heterosexual related idea.
It would not work for gay unions, unless I suppose there was an exclusively active parner and a passive one. (I'm talking sexual roles here!)
Just as I guess there can't be any tossing of the bouquet, ...removal of the brides garter, .....or exhibition of the blood-stained sheets over the balcony in the morning as proof of virginity!
Don't laugh, ...this is still done in some countries today, ......and if you look closely there's usually a suspiciously dead chicken in the back yard too.
In truth one of the most commonly performed operations in Italy (and a few other countries) is "restoration" of virginity!
HA!....AS IF !!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:08 AM
USG Member

ray22 is on a distinguished road
congratulations guys!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Thanks again. I'm visiting with my folks and crippled by this laptop keyboard, so forgive any glaring typos.

It's been some time since the announcement and plans are starting to come together as we both discuss our visions of our wedding. So far we have the venue ( http://www.estatesofsunnybrook.com/gallery/mclean.shtml ) picked out and a few details. We know we're not wearing tuxedos or even suits, but probably smart casual with some sort of jacket. Coordinated of course. There's not going to be any formal seating, but more of a cocktail reception with food stations - we want our guests to mingle and not be forced into strange groupings - very anti-social imho.

There also won't be any silly traditions, no garters, throwing bouquets, stag (or stagette parties) or carrying over the threshold. There will only be one person standing with us as a witness, but our mothers are going to walk us up the far aisles (all seating in the center) not to give us away, but mostly to include them in the affair.

.....to be continued.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 09-12-2011, 09:38 AM
NitzJr1104

Congrats Part II

I just reviewed the venue... It looks beautiful. It'll be quite the evening, I'm sure. Will you have a band or DJ?

Since both of your mother's are walking you down, may I suggest a mother / son dance for the both of you. My friends just went through the domestic civil union here in the states. One of the things that was really nice was their mother son dance. The best part about it was when the dads joined them on the dance floor. Although, it was bit awkward seeing two sets of 3 dancing. Still, it was a sweet gesture and a great time.

Warm wishes... Jr.

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 09-12-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitzJr1104 View Post
I just reviewed the venue... It looks beautiful. It'll be quite the evening, I'm sure. Will you have a band or DJ?

Since both of your mother's are walking you down, may I suggest a mother / son dance for the both of you. My friends just went through the domestic civil union here in the states. One of the things that was really nice was their mother son dance. The best part about it was when the dads joined them on the dance floor. Although, it was bit awkward seeing two sets of 3 dancing. Still, it was a sweet gesture and a great time.

Warm wishes... Jr.

This is why the troika was invented.

Oh no, hang on, that's a man and two women... scratch that.