Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > News and Announcements

Notices

News and Announcements USG-online, UN-DER-WEAR.com, and forum news

Old 09-10-2015, 07:47 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Regarding posting of feminine gear

We continue to get certain members posting photos of (presumably) themselves in lace panties, suspenders and like. We continue to get other members voicing their displeasure at this, and we act on such complaints.

Frequently the response from the offending party is something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I know the rules say no female gear, but I see lots of albums from other members featuring female gear so I thought it would be OK". An understandable assumption perhaps, but if you see such photos in someone's album, even if it's there for quite some time, that does not mean it's OK, it means we the moderators were not yet made aware of it, and therefore had not removed it yet. We cannot see everything at once, and that's why we appreciate when other members bring this to our attention.

We went through this whole issue some years ago and made the decision that female gear was not to be part of the site. It's not a judgment of those who like to wear it, not at all; it's just saying it does not belong here on USG. It's not what most members want to see, and most importantly it's not what deusex wants - and it IS his site, paid for with his own money, which people sometimes seem to forget.

When I remove photos or albums, I normally try to send an explanatory message to the person saying why it was removed. Sometimes though I seem to always be sending the same message and I wonder whether I should simply delete the stuff, since the person should be well aware of the reason.

Anyone who has bothered reading this far is probably already aware of the guidelines and probably follows them already. You can also help by reporting infringements to the moderators. No need to go overboard on this; if someone posts 20 photos in female underwear there's no need to send 20 reports, we just need a "heads up", especially for repeat offenders.

I'll say it again - a man wanting to wear frilly lace knickers is OK. So are a lot of other things that I am not personally into. Posting pics of same on USG however is NOT OK.

The comments above also apply to nude shots that feature just your dick without any suggestion of underwear in the photo, For some reason though this seems to be less of a problem these days; it's the feminine gear that just keeps on getting posted.

Sorry for the rant. Please carry on enjoying and posting your pics in men's briefs, boxers, speedos, shorts or whatever.

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 09-10-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:05 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Exclamation Hear Hear!

May I add my sincere support to everything contained in SweatyAussie's message.
I also acknowledge his time-consuming efforts in the very necessary moderation of this fine site.
His job COULD be made FAR less onerous IF members would only be more thoughtful about what they choose to post.

I think the salient fact is this...and I quote:
most importantly it's not what deusex wants - and it IS his site, paid for with his own money, which people sometimes seem to forget.

It may be timely to remind members that unlike so many other sites, USG is FREE to join and FREE to use, however there are not inconsiderable costs involved in keeping it up and running for our enjoyment.
These are all born by our most generous host.

I therefore find it incredibly insensitive (I wanted to use a much stronger word there!) that guys come on here and deliberately flaunt the rules instigated by the owner himself to post those very images which are clearly listed in his guidelines as being inappropriate for USG.

The internet no doubt contains many sites devoted to transvestism, however this one is specifically for MEN'S underwear/swimwear and I have no doubt that is the primary reason so many of us visit here. (I know that's why I do.)

USG does NOT have to be all things to all tastes. If that offends anyone's sensibilities, then it's probably not the place for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyAussie View Post
I'll say it again - a man wanting to wear frilly lace knickers is OK. So are a lot of other things that I am not personally into. Posting pics of same on USG however is NOT OK. Sorry for the rant.
It is NOT a rant, but certainly a most unnecessary duty for an already busy moderator to have remind those here that like all sites, there ARE guidelines needed to keep this site functioning.
I too would urge members to be give more thought and respect to the site, its owner and moderator when selecting just what pics they post in their albums.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:25 PM

Thanks, Bondsman.

Ummm... it's "flout", not "flaunt".
Old 09-11-2015, 10:26 AM
USG Regular

Lovehom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks, Bondsman.

He' flouting the rules by flaunting his lacy knickers.

Personally I prefer to see women in ladies knickers and men in male underwear.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Thanks Sweaty Aussie, it was time to bring the issue to the forefront again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, yes, USG may technically be my site but if it weren't for the tireless effort of Sweaty Aussie doing all the moderation, this site would be either long gone or a complete mess. So please give Sweaty some props!

While I have loved every day of the last 10 years running Jockstrap Central (especially being able to do it side by side with my husband Adrian) my one regret is it has prevented me from being active on USG. At least I still get a chance to peruse all the galleries once in a while.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 09-11-2015, 07:57 PM
XXXX

Red face Bugger!

Quote:
Thanks, Bondsman.

Yes of course it is! I do pride myself on attaining some small degree of literacy, but this time I must blame my idiotic "spell-corrector".

I freely admit to being the world's worst typist (extraneous letters have this way of sneaking in! ) so I desperately need to have the thing engaged.
However if I make one of my usual and all too frequent slip-ups, it automatically just inserts the word IT THINKS I meant without notifying me.

Sometimes there have been some monumental, (and embarrassing!) cock-ups when I haven't read back and checked.

Last edited by The Bondsman; 09-12-2015 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:30 PM

^^ It's a waist of thyme using a spell chequer.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:01 PM
XXXX

Talking Czechs in the male?

“Ode to My Spell Checker.”

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea.
It plainly marques four my revue
miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type
a word and weight for it two say
Weather eye yam wrong oar write.
It shows me strait a weigh
as soon as a mist ache is maid.
It nose bee fore two long
and aye cairn put the era rite.
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Aye have run this poem threw it,
I yam shore yaw pleased too no.
Its letter perfect awl the weigh.
My chequer tolled me sew.

Last edited by The Bondsman; 09-18-2015 at 08:09 PM.