Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > News and Announcements

Notices

News and Announcements USG-online, UN-DER-WEAR.com, and forum news

Old 02-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
New Loincloth Show and Tell Forum

Just wanted to let you know that I've added a new forum for loincloths in the show and tell area. I really do hope it develops a following, as I think they're very sexy.

Thanks to usg member "loinclothtim" for the suggestion and for his first couple of posts to the new section.

Any one else into loincloths?
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 02-01-2007, 03:46 PM
loinclothtim

What exactly is a loincloth?

Thanks Deusex. I have many more old photos and some more recent ones which I would love to share with you.

First of all: what is a loincloth? The popular imagination is the Tarzan model , which consists of a roughly shaped flap front and back secured by a string . It can tuck under the crotch to give extra security or simply dangle - very sexy! There are several underwear manufacturers who provide this sort of garment, or you can make it yourself out of leather or cloth.

Second in popularity is the Native American type, which is normally a long strip of material hanging loose at the front and back and passed under the genitals . It can hang long at back and front and is again secured with hemp or cord.

Other types are the Japanese fundoshi, which had at least two variations, the one that I prefer is the rokushaku , a neat pouch in white cotton which resembles our thong. I do not find Sumo wrestling sexy or the style of loincloths worn by the wrestlers, but feel free to persuade me.

My pesonal favourite is basically a type found in the Mid East and was once the standard wear in parts of Asia for workmen and laborers. It is similar to the Aincent Roman or Greek version though not as tailored as the Egyptian one. It was worn as underwear in most of Europe until the Middle Ages when drawers or briefs took over. It consists of a single strip of material about five foot by nine inches. which is wound round the waist once or twice, then the longer end is turned once under the other at the back, and both ends passed under the crotch before being tucked under at the front. You can either have a flap at the front or tuck the loose material over the waistband for a trim pouch.

You should feel firmly covered but - this is the best part - with sexy bare buttocks as in thong or g -string. Think of those extras in the first Indiana Jones film . I 'd like to wear what they are wearing! What little they are wearing.

If you can get hold of these on DVD they have stunning loincloth shots.

Rapa-Nui with Jason Scott Lee.
Tarzan the Ape Man with Miles O'Keefe
The Blue Lagoon with Christopher Atkins.

Good luck!
Old 02-03-2007, 11:15 PM
dayne

Blue Lagoon can be found in thrift shops in VHS for next to nothing.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:52 PM
bikiniswimmer

I'm a loincloth wearer!

Hi Friend ,
I'm glad there will be a forum for those of use who wear loincloths DAILY! I wear those loincloths custom made by Mike Rush of Rush Leathers. He has a variety of styles and leathers too. I own four loincloths all in the tarzan style , jagged edge secured by a leather tie , in the "V" design. They are more durable and wash out better than conventional underwear! And if I want to take a swim I just strip down and go in!!! Mike Rush's e-mail is ; rushleathers@juno.com.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:03 PM
USG Member

bmicro is on a distinguished road
Revive the Loincloth Thread and Social Group

I have just started to be fascinated by wearing loincloths as beach cover-ups and clothing and hope to revive this thread. I am also going to get a social group going to celebrate the loincloth!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM
USG Regular

dawgboi is on a distinguished road
loincloths

count me in....I wear mine most days....indoors and out........see my album if u want.