Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR STYLES > Thongs and G-strings

Notices

Thongs and G-strings Post photos of Thongs and G-strings and discuss the photos and styles here.

Old 10-16-2017, 05:27 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
"Daddy" thongs

Yes, "Daddy" is apparently a brand name. Someone mentioned these on another site.

A terrible name, I thought, for what's marketed as sexy male underwear. and I said as much to the poster. He responded that he felt the same way, and for a long time it put him off investigating them, but when he did and bought a pair they became one of his favourites.

I wondered if anyone else is acquainted with them? I've been to their web site, and some of them do indeed look rather nice, but I wouldn't mind getting a first-hand report (or rather first-crotch).
Old 10-17-2017, 01:44 PM
USG Regular

Kswinga01 is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking about buying some too. The name is offputting, but they seem to be rebranded PPU styles, with some original styles.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:13 PM

I just ordered a couple from Mensuas a few minutes ago. I got sick of waiting for someone on USG to respond to my question.

Mensuas are one of the many retailers who are apparently all part of the same company operating out of beautiful downtown Pembroke Pines, Florida. I did do a search of a few online retailers, but unfortunately the only ones offering Daddy thongs appear to be the ones that form part of that conglomerate.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:22 PM
USG Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyAussie View Post
I just ordered a couple from Mensuas a few minutes ago. I got sick of waiting for someone on USG to respond to my question.

Mensuas are one of the many retailers who are apparently all part of the same company operating out of beautiful downtown Pembroke Pines, Florida. I did do a search of a few online retailers, but unfortunately the only ones offering Daddy thongs appear to be the ones that form part of that conglomerate.
That's the only place I've seen them.

What did you order?
Old 10-24-2017, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswinga01 View Post
That's the only place I've seen them.

What did you order?
Two of the Daddy slip thongs, one black and one navy, and also a Good Devil Zoom thong (red).

Since the shipping costs are about the same as the cost of one item, I generally get two or three items at once if I see something I fancy.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:07 PM
USG Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyAussie View Post
Two of the Daddy slip thongs, one black and one navy, and also a Good Devil Zoom thong (red).

Since the shipping costs are about the same as the cost of one item, I generally get two or three items at once if I see something I fancy.
Funny thing is there are a ton of thongs, from different brands, that have "slip" in the description.

Wanna link pics of what you got?
Old 10-24-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswinga01 View Post
Funny thing is there are a ton of thongs, from different brands, that have "slip" in the description.

Wanna link pics of what you got?
When I receive them, I'll be postings pics of them being worn by SweatyAussie! Meanwhile:

https://www.mensuas.com/daddy-underw...lip-thong-navy

https://www.mensuas.com/daddy-underw...ip-thong-black

https://www.mensuas.com/good-devil/g...zoom-thong-red
Old 11-08-2017, 03:14 PM

OK, the two Daddy thongs and the Good Devil thong have arrived, all the way from beautiful downtown Pembroke Pines. The Daddy are identical except for the colour.

Verdict after wearing one for one day: very sexy-looking. but as for the feel, I found it a little disappointing. It's basically a minimalist mesh thong that fits well, but has no real stretch and hence no support. After wearing it for one day under shorts - a fairly hot day - I actually felt as though I was glad to take it off; it does not have any real sweat absorbing ability.

I'm also not that impressed with the construction. I have other thongs that have a seam down the centre of the pouch, and they are normally sewn such that the outside is smooth, with the protruding bits of the edges on the inside. On these though there is a rough protruding seam both inside and outside, making it quite hard to tell at a glance whether I have the thong inside out or not, and giving it a somewhat cheap look.

I am probably making it sound worse than it is. They are not bad, they will get a wearing, but I do take issue with the guy on that other site who said they were the sexiest and most comfortable thongs he ever had. Wonder how many brands he has tried.

Haven't tried on the Good Devil thong yet - hoping that's more to my liking.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:53 AM

The Daddy thong referred to in the above post is the black mesh one. I have now worn the other, which is navy blue, and I like it much better. The pouch (which accounts for about 2/3 of the material) is not mesh, only the remainder is mesh, and it makes a difference to the comfort factor.

Pics will soon appear.