Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Underwear and Swimwear Shopping

Notices

Underwear and Swimwear Shopping Post about underwear shops, sales and discounts, deals, news, experiences etc..

Old 11-26-2017, 03:37 PM
USG Member

johnmorango is on a distinguished road
Angry Discrete Packaging?

I recently purchased a couple of items from Koala. While I am extremely pleased with what I ordered I was less than pleased with the way it was packaged. Despite the fact that they promote discrete packaging they complied with the customs requirements by attaching a full copy of the order description on the OUTSIDE of the package! I would assume that describing it as underwear as others have done would have sufficed! But it was quicker and easier to print off the order and use that! Maybe it was a case of “this person lives in another country so doesn’t matter!” Whatever the case I won’t be ordering from them again!
Old 11-26-2017, 11:28 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
It doesn't bother me whether the postie knows what underwear I buy. But you are right, if discreet packaging (not "discrete" ) is important to you, then their packagaing was hardly discreet.

It reminds me of the occasion, which my former housemate still teases me about, when I received a postcard in the mail from my health club, inviting me to a Christmas get-together, with the theme "Naughty and sporty."