Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories

Notices

Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories hot experiences or confessions to share about underwear

Old 11-23-2017, 08:15 AM
USG Member

Mori57 is on a distinguished road
Old lady underwear exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdBoy87 View Post
The oldest being a woman of 66 she caught in the Sauna conservatory trap. Aunt must have been hidden and snapping from a distance as the woman entered just in nude coloured bra and matching nude waste high full brief and heels - no towel or dressing gown in tow so she obviously felt she was all alone and safe with privacy assured for some time at least. She - like myself blissfully unaware of the one way in, no way out doorway. You can see her panic as she discovers she is trapped. Clearly she does not want to be found in her underwear and over many discreetly taken pics aunt captures her desperation. The camera is handed to someone else of placed on timer when aunt moves in much later and pretends to be shocked to find her lady friend in this predicament, thus adding the final humiliation to the older womans situation.
Excellent!! Maybe show my age here give she is similar age to self. But I find this also very sexy. That a mature woman who is someones wife, mother, grandmother and family matriarch can be so humbled by other woman is very sexy. I imagine a confident, strong willed woman who command respect in family yet that can be secretly willing to undress in company of other woman only to be tricked is so nice to imagine! Was she forced to pose hand on hip in end? Did her eyes close as photo taken as she humbled in panty and bra? What her shape? Please tell.

Last edited by Mori57; 11-23-2017 at 08:21 AM.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:01 AM
USG Member

Mori57 is on a distinguished road
sex question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdBoy87 View Post
At this point I was experiencing a sexual rush and I think if Cameron had wanted to have sex I would have consented. It was both humiliating and stimulating to be in such a predicament. Adjusting my knicker elastic over my hips and waist I knew he was almost tasting me.
Curious sorry. Did he ever get inside your knicker and taste or enter your body in the days or ? after he defeated you.

Last edited by Mori57; 11-23-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:47 AM
USG Member

BirdBoy87 is on a distinguished road
Mature woman caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori57 View Post
Excellent!! Maybe show my age here give she is similar age to self. But I find this also very sexy. That a mature woman who is someones wife, mother, grandmother and family matriarch can be so humbled by other woman is very sexy. I imagine a confident, strong willed woman who command respect in family yet that can be secretly willing to undress in company of other woman only to be tricked is so nice to imagine! Was she forced to pose hand on hip in end? Did her eyes close as photo taken as she humbled in panty and bra? What her shape? Please tell.
The mature lady was Mrs Penny. She was a sports and English teacher prior to my arrival at the same High School she taught. By my first year she was the Principal.

She was always athletic in build and kept herself in shape. Long legs and looked younger than her years. Always dressed in a style more like a woman half her age.

She was a mother of 4 from memory, divorced and living with a woman at time Aunt Sue added her to the album. She was quite strict and firm with us as students. So she commanded respect.

Thats the sort of woman Aunt Sue liked. I was quite surprised Ms Penny was caught. At first I thought it must have been a role play set up but Aunt Sue denied it. She said it was the real thing.

you see Ms Penny striding to the conservatory. Nude bra and matching nude underwear (large but skin tight underwear). In she walks. And game on as she struggles with the locks and finding a way out that never comes. Her face shows the emotion of a woman desperate to get out. She tries the sauna entry but no luck. And then its queue aunt Sue and game over!

Ms Penny does try to cover her bra and panty with her hands but in the end she is hands on pantied hips as Aunt sue pretends to struggle with the spare keys to set her free. Then we see Aunt strip and join her as they enter the sauna/spa room.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:52 AM
USG Member

BirdBoy87 is on a distinguished road
Inside my knickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori57 View Post
Curious sorry. Did he ever get inside your knicker and taste or enter your body in the days or ? after he defeated you.
No I resisted the temptation. But Aunt Sue does taste and milk me as we lose it doing a role play months later. this I will cover in another thread. Hence why this is The Sauna Trap Part 1 (though part 2 is at the beach). Suffice to say she succeeds in getting the photo's she wanted that first time she caught me off guard at the beach change room. Only she insists I wear a thong not a waste high full bikini style brief.