Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > News and Announcements

Notices

News and Announcements USG-online, UN-DER-WEAR.com, and forum news

Old 02-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Taurus

Yeah, thanks. It's a great site and a lot of fun.
Maybe, as well as the cock rings category, the cum in undies category could possibly be described as x rated.

Is it possible to make certain categories open to members only?
Then you wouldn't have to remove them altogether, just make them inaccessible to the casual surfers.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Appreciate the feedback.

There's two different issues/topics. Galleris and Forums. Most if not all of the moderation is simply in the galleries, not the forums and the posting rules are for the sole purpose of keeping the galleries on topic. It's like a domino effect: if you allow a picture here and there of a guy in women's underwear or a a dick pic without any underwear, then the next new member is going to see those photos and figure that it's ok to post similar pics and before you know it, the galleries are just a bunch of random photos that have nothing to do with men's underwear.

I'm not going to hide the forums, they've been open to the public for 15 years, plus I imagine if any casual surfer is offended by nudity or anything else they're not going to click on a forum with the title "Underwear and Cum".

I'm going to get rid of the Cock Ring Forum simply because it really doesn't belong, and as I said I only set it up to help an old sponsor. I've ditched the whole sponsor thing as it was a pain in the ass to maintain/change banners out all the time. My own business Jockstrap Central now covers the bills to keep USG running.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 02-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Not having sponsors is better if you can afford it. Means we can discuss the merits and demerits of various brands without worrying who is going to be offended. No conflicts of interest.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
True enough. Just don't say anything bad about Jockstrap Central...we have people, you know.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 02-06-2017, 06:56 PM
USG Fanatic

briefman14867 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by deusex View Post
We do our best to maintain the site... (and when I say "we" I really mean mostly Sweaty Aussie as he's been tirelessly and usually thanklessly moderating the site and photos for many years simply because I'm so busy running Jockstrap Central.
Well, that should change. No one should do a lot of work thanklessly! So...

Thank you, Sweaty Aussie!

And, of course, thanks, deusEx (John).

I know people gripe a lot more than they express gratitude. That shouldn't be the way it is, but it is. Just know that for every complaint someone bangs out, a good 10 or more of us are thankful and not saying so. Except every once in a while when we take the time to post a note of thanks.

Thank you! It's great to have a place featuring men in men's underwear.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:03 PM
USG Member

Cbtasia is on a distinguished road
Appreciation

Yes, thanks for giving us a free site to show off our own inner beauties to the world. I enjoy watching and getting to know all the new creations available. Thanks to those who model them too. Cheers to all.