Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > Private Album Update Announcement

Notices

Private Album Update Announcement If you've created a new private album or updated an existing one and want members to know about it, then post the announcement here.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:51 PM
fundoshi4all.blogspot.com

Ryan Rokushaku is on a distinguished road
New Gear For Trade album

I just launched (!) a new album of gently used underwear and jocks for those of you who might be interested. There's just a fistful of pairs there right now but I'll be adding more in the weeks to come.

I may include some non-underwear items that would pair well, too. For example I have some tactical knee pads, Finnish thermal mesh shirts, hockey equipment and of course fundoshi that could make their way into the Trade album.

Drop me a note if there's something you like! Let's talk.