Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Real World Sightings

Notices

Real World Sightings underwear and swimwear sightings - stories and pics.

Old 12-22-2016, 01:50 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
The haunting

Here we go again; once more a saga of an underwear item found abandoned in the changeroom:

The showers at my gym are the kind where each shower is in an individual cubicle with a door that can be closed and locked if desired, with a small bench just inside the door and hooks for hanging stuff, so if you wanted you could dry off and get partly or completely dressed before venturing out into the main changing area. Apart from the fact that I don't feel the need to closet myself away in this fashion, the other reason I don't get dressed in there is simply because it's cramped and there is invariably a wet floor.

Obviously then there is scope for people to accidentally leave things in the cubicle, and underpants or bathers is the most likely item simply because they are small.

About a week ago I discovered a pair of Bonds whites in the cubicle that I generally favour. I tried them on, as you do... they fitted OK, but I decided to leave them because I already have a number of similar pairs, and thought the next guy, or perhaps the original owner, can have them. I did not leave them in the cubicle; I hung them on a hook in the main changing area.

That was a week ago... obviously they were taken by someone, or I would have noticed them still there.

Two days ago I was in the shower - same cubicle - and looked up to see what could have been the exact same briefs, on the same hook. Tried them on again... same verdict, nice but nothing I don't already have. Once again i left them in the main changing area.

Coincidence? Am I being haunted by the ghost of briefs past? Or is someone, who has noticed that I favour a particular cubicle, trying to give me some kind of signal? Unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

If this keeps happening, I may have to call deusex, the underwear god, to perform an exorcism.

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 05-01-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Bulge watch

jockeysguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to jockeysguy
Maybe it's one of those chain letter things. You take 'em, wear 'em for a while, and then put them back for someone else to pass on. Or, it could be one of those take a pair, leave a pair lending libraries...
Old 08-03-2017, 03:24 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
It happened again! Same venue, same cubicle, same colour underpants (white), but these ones were slightly different from the others. To wit, they were white Jockey bikini briefs. This time I succumbed. yes they fitted nicely, and yes SweatyAussie will be wearing them once they have been through a wash.