Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > Questions and Support

Notices

Questions and Support If you have any questions or need things explained, then please post them here.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:48 AM
califgear

My albums not showing on "pictures & albums" list

Can someone help me out figuring out why my albums don't show up in the list. My privacy settings for albums is set to "registered members".

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
You updated three picture albums today. Two of them are showing up in the list just fine, at any rate I can see them.

The third one, "Random shots", is marked private, therefore the only people who can view it are yourself, the USG moderators, and members you have accepted as "friends", and private albums won't appear in the list.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:33 PM
califgear

I changed my album setting to "public" because they weren't showing up on the list when I had my settings as "registered members". Thanks for the reply.