Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories

Notices

Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories hot experiences or confessions to share about underwear

Old 06-21-2016, 08:35 AM
USG Member

BirdBoy87 is on a distinguished road
School Play Flash!

I remember one Summer in High School for all the wrong reasonsrama class. As part of our curriculum we had to pick a theme, divide into groups of 8 (a class of 24) and produce a play to perform on stage. The teacher handed out envelopes within which were certain elements that each groups play had to contain.

Within ours was: Ancient Greece, Cyclops, Damsel and failed rescue.

Everyone looked at each other: It was like - what do you do with that?

Fortunately we had a literary whizz of a girl geek in our group whose mother worked at the Adelaide Festival Center (so no stranger to theater). She ran the show. She drafted the plays premise and organised the costumes.

We had the best looking girl in our grade as the damsel so there would be no objection to playing her intended rescuer.

As it turned out I was chosen as the rescuer though none of us was to see the script before the parts were assigned.

The costume I was assigned was the short pleated skirt variety common to the Hoplites in battle, with leg guards and leather tunic and crested open faced helmet. Our geeks mother came up trumps with the costumes dug up from her thespian contacts. The Cyclops was a treat, a combo of latex and fake padded muscle and one glass eye and giant club.

Each play would be done in the school theater, videoed for peer appraisal later with only the group performing present.

Upon seeing me in the costume, Belinda (the geek) smiled most approving.

I felt as if I was wearing some tennis skirt, the material felt so light and breezy. Definately thankful I was wearing shorts under it at the time of fitting given the hemline just barely covered my bum.

When we finally saw the script, I saw the plot twist. I was not to be the one who succeeded in rescuing our gorgeous Andrea but was to forfeit that right to my obese side kick - a rotund teen called Dillon whose frame squeezed into a xxx Large version of the same costume with as much shape as a water balloon.

The day came when we turned up, costumes, props and all and shot the play.

As I prepped myself in the change rooms, I was horrified to note I had left home, one vital piece of attire: the shorts!

I contemplated pulling out but a fail grade was not my style either. The rules were we could not wear anything that showed under normal circumstances and ruined the time setting. That meant watches, jeans underneath et al.

Damn it! I thought. Underwear it was. If I was careful I would get away with it and no one would notice. So behind the cubicles closed doors I changed.

High cut printed briefs with black and yellow horizontal bands and black leg and waste elastic were probably not standard issue in Ancient Greece but it was better than wearing nothing which from my History lessons, I knew was closer to the standard of those times. If I had known how stupid it was to think I could keep underwear hidden under such a costume, I might have used the wiser approach and announced I was subbing swimwear underneath as it wasn't altogether dissimilar. But sometimes we don't always think straight in life.

The play went well. The various characters strutted their stuff as we shot and shuffled through our scenes.

I noted Belinda eyeing me. She was waiting for my final scene. She had penned it with me in mind I knew as she always had a crush on me though I tended to find any excuse to not reciprocate.

So on it came - the final scene. I had entered the temple where Andrea was bound and awaiting rescue. Along came Dillon. And there followed the scene where the Cyclops turned up. That role going to a lanky but strong boy called Johnno who was the school nutter for want of a better word. Rarely did he miss an opportunity not to stand out from the crowd. With the video rolling behind me, I made sure to work myself around so that when the moment of my demise came, I wouldn't be "upskirted."

Johnno though was straying from script. He swung his latex club as I beckoned Dillon to effect the rescue while I held the beast off long enough for he and Andrea to escape.

The constant fending off of the Cyclops club with my equally faux shield so close to camera was annoying given I knew eventually I had to feign making a mistake and fall victim. I had to get to the far side of the stage as Belinda had hired her equally geekish girlfriend Tara as the videographer and she couldn't be trusted to edit out anything I didn't want captured.

The demise scene was set for one club strike to my head and that was my signal to go down, twitch and die.

As it was I tripped on a prop tree root while trying to stave off Johnno's relentless barrage of club swings and get to the rear of stage and to "safety" from a modesty point of view.

Down I tumbled awkwardly and quickly, sword in one hand, shield in the other, too close to the edge of the stage. As I tumbled backwards, my legs went up, my skirt flipped over my hips and I struck my head on the hard wooden stage. My head ringing loud, I tried to get back up but Johnno was on the scene and with a dull thud he struck.

I was too mind numbed to know or care where Belinda's partner in crime, recording the play was, what position my costumes skirt was in or anything else. I simply slumped back to the floor, on my side, one arm outstretched.
The floor had done its job as had Johnno's club which despite supposedly being latex was anything but soft.

I heard a wolf whistle from somewhere. That sparked me to fumble weakly down my side. Half conscious, I felt my skirt, over my hips and my briefs exposed. I tried to flick the skirt back, but the pain in my head robbed me of control of my senses and my attempt was abandoned as the fog of pain stabbed between my temples.

I tried in vain to get up despite my troubles. Johnno struck another blow to my head. I rolled onto my side. Ever so weakly I tried to again flick my skirt back only to catch a glimpse of Tara zooming in on me just past my feet. Her glowing smile said it all: TOO LATE I GOTCHA!

I slumped back still dizzy. Time to play out the dead scene. It had been a foolish gamble to wear my underwear under such an immodest garment and I had paid the price: I had been caught out, exposed and humiliated. And the play still wasn't over.

Johnno round off his lines: "Though you have succeeded in freeing the harlot, you have failed in saving your soul. I will take solace in roasting and consuming your lifeless body tonight at the feast of my kin for the gods frown upon leaving such gifts to go to waste!"

Belinda certainly had a way with words. And at that moment - if I had been lucid enough in thought - being roasted and eaten would have appeared as a preferable option given the embarrassment of my situation.

Dillon had taken Andrea out of shot. Now he returned to battle Johnno and ultimately slay him before taking my body away.

As I lay "acting dead " less by choice and more by the fact I was incapacitated with pain, I heard him whisper softly as he arrived to collect me: "Uhm!!...look whose got undeeeezzzzz!!!"

Though, weakly, I knew by now it was too late, I was still hopeful he would restore some modesty and pull my skirt down, I would be disappointed. Instead he draped my arm across my lower body and lifted me up. Head drooped back, arms dangling, he scooped me up and swung me around (deliberately I was later sure of) so my exposed bum faced the videographer as he carried me off backstage.

A few days later and tales of my accidental flashing was being shared around school. On more than one occassion as I passed by I heard girls giggle and ask of those who around them something about my whether they saw my mishap (which Belinda ensured was not edited) as well as the odd question as to: "What color were they?!!"

I for the most part, contemplated a week off - such was my embarrassment - but I knew I had to come back to face the comments eventually. I needed to be back as my first option was to appeal to our Drama teacher Ms Sinclair to not show the video or demand certain scenes be edited, She refused citing there was nothing more showing than one would see at a local pool (bitch). Our female principal was no more helpful (bitch #2 I decided). Given she had refused a young lady sports teachers request to recall a class photo shoot from being distributed to students having seen the master copy in advance (she had sat in the front in her pleated sports skirt, hands folded on lap but left too much gap which enabled the photographers flash to nicely expose her red sports briefs for all and sundry to take home and share with their parents), I knew she would not be too sympathetic to my mishap. And I was right.

I guess the moral of the story is to always bring a spare pair of shorts. Failing which, it might have been, better playing the Cyclops who no one roots for than the guy in the ancient skirt.

Last edited by BirdBoy87; 06-25-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:32 AM
USG Member

irish mick is on a distinguished road
Amateur greek tragedy

I had a similar experience many years ago with an amateur drama group who were performing a Ancient Greek play boting as hell in which I had a small part dressed similarly to you but chose to wear white Wolsey adam briefs in cotton under my skirt all went well till I was killed and dragged off the stage by friends playing Spartans as i was draggeed by my arms the full length of the wooden stage I felt my briefs sliding down over my bottom and the waistband exposing my pubic hair I was praying to reach the wings before my shaft was exposed -just in the nick of time as my waistband was almost at the end of my shaft and my bell end was on the point of showing itself one of mates noticed and knelt infront of me and yanked the waistband up to cover my shaft!!! I must have been the only dead greek with a bright red face I noticed when he got me to the wings the spartan had an erection in his red briefs !!!
Old 08-19-2016, 05:17 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Red face Minor rolls?

NOTICE TO ALL CAST MEMBERS.
All gentlemen in the cast are required to supply themselves with an athletic supporter to be worn under tights, except those with small parts.

Last edited by The Bondsman; 09-27-2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:45 AM
USG Member

BirdBoy87 is on a distinguished road
Hi Irish Mick. My folly unlike yours was that my mishap occurred while the play was being captured on video for posterity. So long after the event my peers could still make copies of the vid and show it off at my expense. Which they did. Copies no doubt now burned to DVD. Thats the price I paid for forgetting one item of clothing (shorts).

Last edited by BirdBoy87; 09-29-2016 at 08:40 AM.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:09 AM
USG Member

Mori57 is on a distinguished road
Too late!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdBoy87 View Post
Though, weakly, I knew by now it was too late, I was still hopeful he would restore some modesty and pull my skirt down, I would be disappointed. Instead he draped my arm across my lower body and lifted me up. Head drooped back, arms dangling, he scooped me up and swung me around (deliberately I was later sure of) so my exposed bum faced the videographer as he carried me off backstage.
Too late to worry your knicker covered bum being exposed by this time as everyone present has seen you knicker and the color. I can imagine your costume is riding high over your bum as your captor reverse bear hugs you body on its journey backstage. Black and yellow stripes with black leg and waste elastic. So sexy!!!Was high cut and waste high or?
Old 06-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
I don't know how I missed this thread when it was originally posted, but that's the best laugh I had in a long time! You can't make this stuff up.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:58 AM
USG Member

Mori57 is on a distinguished road
Game over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyAussie View Post
I don't know how I missed this thread when it was originally posted, but that's the best laugh I had in a long time! You can't make this stuff up.
I glad he share. It very sexy. Loved the bit about the teacher too. She also let her guard down. Serve her right! In Japan, we no need school play to show off. Cosplay is like national pastime here. Always see such sights albeit mostly woman.