Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > EVERYTHING ELSE > General Board

Notices

General Board anything on your mind besides underwear / swimwear (is that possible?) post it here

Old 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
underbuddy

underbuddy is on a distinguished road
Talking Does anyone here own a fleshlight?

I have been wanting to get a fleshlight, and have seen a lot of videos of guys on xtube using them. But, they are kinda expensive. Would love to have one.

The only problem is, I have yet to find a toy that isn't too tight, or doesn't fall apart after a year or two of use. Tried a couple superstretch, but I kind of have a big dick, and it hurts to use them for too long, and can't get off.

Used to have an inflatable toy that worked really good, kind of like a vacupump, but it was pretty cheap and the thin rubber popped. But I loved that one, because you could control how tight it got, and was always just right.

Anyways. do they last long? and are they as good as some guys seem to be enjoying them? Have heard various opinions. Some don't like them, as they need to use too much lube and get messy. Or so they say.

If anyone has one they don't want! Send it to Me! I'll fuck the shit out of it and send you the pics!! (No face shots of course)
Old 02-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
I don't have one.I do have a somewhat cheaper clone called the "Lovelight" that I got a couple of years ago at Sexpo. I have only used it about 3 times - I find I need a LOT of lube and need to be REALLY hard for my dick to go in.

I made enquiries on the Fleshlight site, and they tell me that their product is much better made and won't suffer from those problems - but of course they would say that wouldn't they. I also discussed Fleshlights on another gay site. A number of guys swore by them, saying they were the best thing ever invented,better than sliced bread. There were also a few that said it was wonderful when they first tried it, but that after a while their dick got used to the sensation, and using their fist was just as good. They also said that cleaning them afterwards is a pain, and it's necessary because if not cleaned they tend to deteriorate and discolour quite a lot.

After a bit of agonising, I decided that I would save my money and do without one, making do with my fingers, which serve the purpose pretty well.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:54 PM
underbuddy

Might be testing one.

I have a new friend who doesn't live that far from me who has a fleshlight, says it works very well, though he says sometimes the orgasms it gives him are sometimes too intense, and using it for too long gets sore.

I had s superstretch toy, and if I used it too long, it would start to hurt. But, i have a pretty big dick, so just getting it in there was a pain, and it was way too tight. But, have had worse.

also used to have a great pocket pussy, that had many bumps inside. Had so many great orgasms using that, that it fell apart. Don't think they make them like that anymore, but, when I used it, it could only be described as better than the best blowjob you ever had.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:00 PM
USG Regular

dawgboi is on a distinguished road
fleshlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyAussie View Post
I don't have one.I do have a somewhat cheaper clone called the "Lovelight" that I got a couple of years ago at Sexpo. I have only used it about 3 times - I find I need a LOT of lube and need to be REALLY hard for my dick to go in.

I made enquiries on the Fleshlight site, and they tell me that their product is much better made and won't suffer from those problems - but of course they would say that wouldn't they. I also discussed Fleshlights on another gay site. A number of guys swore by them, saying they were the best thing ever invented,better than sliced bread. There were also a few that said it was wonderful when they first tried it, but that after a while their dick got used to the sensation, and using their fist was just as good. They also said that cleaning them afterwards is a pain, and it's necessary because if not cleaned they tend to deteriorate and discolour quite a lot.

After a bit of agonising, I decided that I would save my money and do without one, making do with my fingers, which serve the purpose pretty well.
Don't know SweatyAussie-boi.........never tried using sliced bread.............think it wud be messy with all those crumbs..........
Old 02-19-2013, 03:13 PM
USG Member

traffic07 is on a distinguished road
I have a fleshlight and it is fantastic.Yes they are rather expensive but well worth the investment.The first few times i used it i couldnt last more than afew strokes as the feelings were so intense,like nothing i have felt before,shooting my load within seconds.Ive had mine for about 4 Years and used reguary.After every use i wash it with warm water and when it is totally dry i dust it with corn flour,it firms up the rubber and stops it sticking together.People say that i have a thicker than average size cock (6" around) and have no trouble fitting inside with the standard pussy insert.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
underbuddy

Another question.

I notice that they also sell just the inserts for the fleshlight. Can you buy the insert without ordering the casing for it? I have heard that some guys just like to use the insert, while others like the case.

Have seen some hot videos of guys using the sleeve, one guy shot clear over his shoulder. I think if I could just get a fleshlight insert I would be happy. Not willing to pay $80.00 for a toy. The most I ever paid was $12.00 for a really good inflatable pump. That thing worked wonders. Also had a $7.00 pocket pussy, and that one worked really good. Should get another one.

Last edited by underbuddy; 02-19-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:19 AM
USG Member

traffic07 is on a distinguished road
Yes you can just buy the inserts on there own but its just not the same without the sleeve.I must of bought mine when they first came out as they were much cheaper then,around 40 complete.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:38 AM
USG Regular

pnhmrk is on a distinguished road
I've got a FL too. They are FANTASTIC! (I've actually got two cases, 6 inserts and three of the smaller toys).

They are expensive and I wouldn't have bought so many had I realised that the texture of the sleeve makes a very big difference before I made my first purchase. I am not particularly sensitive and find that the rougher the texture the better. I think that someone who needs almost no stimulation to cum would find something with little on no texture best.

For more information and views on each texture go to the FleshLight Forums
Old 12-19-2014, 08:39 AM
USG Regular

Saucy is on a distinguished road
I have one, it's outstanding. I have one of the tight anal sleeves with a clear case...I can see my lubed cock sliding in and out...hot.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucy View Post
I have one, it's outstanding. I have one of the tight anal sleeves with a clear case...I can see my lubed cock sliding in and out...hot.
If I ever did get one, it would definitely have to be one with a clear case, so I could see my dick as it was being worked on!
Old 12-20-2014, 04:38 AM
Arbace

Arbace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Arbace Send a message via Skype™ to Arbace
Fleshlight

Since being so open about my history and lack of the real thing, I have on occasion just bought one of the Tengas. If I could afford a Fleshlight I would certainly buy one.
I bought a very inferior type some years back and what surprised me was thinking that that I might actually enjoy the more 'active' side of sex.

Given my very recent post, it's fairly academic!!
Old 12-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Cumstained Underwear User

sfrunner is on a distinguished road
Smile

I wanted to try a fleshlight too, so I put an ad on Craigslist. I found a local guy with a fleshlight who was happy to have me visit and try his. What fun! And it's nice to share your toys...
Old 12-23-2014, 05:00 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Tempting Device for sure.....

Can't speak from direct experience as I don't actually own one, but like all gay men I am certainly curious and would try it out if offered the chance.

I do see MANY men on X-Tube who seem to gain GREAT pleasure from their Fleshlites, and that would certainly seem to recommend them highly.

One particular enthusiast says he likes to share his with another man, ...two-in-at-once so to speak.
Now if they are as tight as some here suggest that would be a bit uncomfortable, ....but I'd love to try!
(Gets me hard thinking about it!)

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe there are several different patterns of inserts available, obviously all giving different sensations.
They do look quite difficult to clean though, as some seem to have very complicated ridges and indentations.
Don't know about anyone else but directly after "shooting" I certainly don't feel like facing a major disassemble and wash-up and dry.

Anyone want to give us some first hand....(or should that read first "dick" ?) test-drive advice on which feels the best or which might be uncomfortable?
Apparently the instructions say to warm them up first in hot water for a more enjoyable experience, but I see there's even an "ICE" filled model.
Sorry but that sounds a little too suggestive of a bit of cold necrophilia in the morgue.

Occasionally I see them advertised on eBay, ...genuine and what appears to be a Chinese(?) copy...(MUCH cheaper); but when you think about it $80 or so isn't all THAT expensive if you can get fairly long term use out of it.
Depends how frequently you like to wank really....

Tengas I believe are meant to be used just the few times then tossed?
Sounds like they go "off" after a while and are not really able to be cleaned properly?

A Fleshlite would no doubt be cheaper than a hooker, or a pick-up? You don't have to chat him up, buy him drinks, take him out to dinner ...and still get a knock-back, or discover he doesn't "bottom"?
You don't even have to look your best.....
$80 equates to maybe just two pairs of expensive designer undies or those tiny little, but very expensive banana hammocks?

Must admit I am tempted....despite the site showing demonstrations of attractive women using them on men....why is that?
Are vaginas that loose that the device feels better?
Old 12-24-2014, 10:37 AM
USG Regular

Saucy is on a distinguished road
That's quite the thought - and I think that you're right. The higher expense up front is worth the price since you can keep re-using the fleshlight over and over. If you take care of it, it will last a long time...and yes, it does take some effort to clean, dry and store...so it's really just for your occasional wanks.

I have silicone lube, it works well.

as for the sleeve, it really doesn't matter all that much - I've tried 3 different - they all sort of feel the same...I think its more of a marketing gimmick than anything - I have the mouth, the bum and the nondescript ones, they all feel about the same. Unless you're really huge (I'm above average I'm sure of it) then you will fit in the smaller ones...they're very stretchy. its sort of like a guy complaining that a condom is too tight...one size fits just about everyone on earth.

Buy one, enjoy!
Saucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
Can't speak from direct experience as I don't actually own one, but like all gay men I am certainly curious and would try it out if offered the chance.

I do see MANY men on X-Tube who seem to gain GREAT pleasure from their Fleshlites, and that would certainly seem to recommend them highly.

One particular enthusiast says he likes to share his with another man, ...two-in-at-once so to speak.
Now if they are as tight as some here suggest that would be a bit uncomfortable, ....but I'd love to try!
(Gets me hard thinking about it!)

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe there are several different patterns of inserts available, obviously all giving different sensations.
They do look quite difficult to clean though, as some seem to have very complicated ridges and indentations.
Don't know about anyone else but directly after "shooting" I certainly don't feel like facing a major disassemble and wash-up and dry.

Anyone want to give us some first hand....(or should that read first "dick" ?) test-drive advice on which feels the best or which might be uncomfortable?
Apparently the instructions say to warm them up first in hot water for a more enjoyable experience, but I see there's even an "ICE" filled model.
Sorry but that sounds a little too suggestive of a bit of cold necrophilia in the morgue.

Occasionally I see them advertised on eBay, ...genuine and what appears to be a Chinese(?) copy...(MUCH cheaper); but when you think about it $80 or so isn't all THAT expensive if you can get fairly long term use out of it.
Depends how frequently you like to wank really....

Tengas I believe are meant to be used just the few times then tossed?
Sounds like they go "off" after a while and are not really able to be cleaned properly?

A Fleshlite would no doubt be cheaper than a hooker, or a pick-up? You don't have to chat him up, buy him drinks, take him out to dinner ...and still get a knock-back, or discover he doesn't "bottom"?
You don't even have to look your best.....
$80 equates to maybe just two pairs of expensive designer undies or those tiny little, but very expensive banana hammocks?

Must admit I am tempted....despite the site showing demonstrations of attractive women using them on men....why is that?
Are vaginas that loose that the device feels better?
Old 12-24-2014, 11:27 AM

I believe the "Ice" model has nothing to do with frozen water - it's just clear transparent material, the way ice is transparent.

$80 is not that much when you compare it to the cost of getting in a "sex worker", not to mention finding the time and the place for said sex worker. the Fleshlight can simply be kept in your drawer and taken out when desired. On the other hand, a wank costs nothing, and yes I know some guys will say the Fleshlight feels much better, but others say that's really only until you get accustomed to the sensation.

If someone offered to "share" theirs with me as part of a session, I would not know what to think. On one hand (or rather on one dick), I would be keen to try it, especially at no cost. On the other hand when I am with another man I would rather we just use ourselves rather than any devices. If the other expresses the need to use any "toy", or use amyl, or anything, instead of just using ME, I get the feeling that I'm not doing it for him and I'm redundant. That's just me; I don't think there's anything wrong with devices as such, but I consider them a fallback option for when you don't have an actual human to hand.