Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > Questions and Support

Notices

Questions and Support If you have any questions or need things explained, then please post them here.

Old 06-14-2016, 12:50 PM
ANaughtyBoy57

Why ?

I post a rainbow graphic which says "Pray for Orlando" and its immediately taken down, Seriously W.T.F. (News Flash, I'm guessing 75% of your members are Gay or Bi-Sexual and part of the Gay Community.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	user31018_pic368592_1465853174.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	39787  

Last edited by ANaughtyBoy57; 06-14-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
I can assure you nobody removed your photo. Both myself and Sweaty (who does all the moderating) are gay... and openly.

Look at your profile page (albums listed on the righT) or your own album listings and it's there.
http://www.usg-online.com/forums/member.php?u=31018
http://www.usg-online.com/forums/alb...ctureid=368592

You mention that you've changed your setting so only Friends/Contacts can see your photos, so that probably why it's not showing up in the main albums listings if that's where you're looking.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 06-14-2016, 05:50 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
That's right, I would never have taken it down.

Maybe you could put that image in an album all by itself and make just that one album public.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Bondsman Send a message via MSN to The Bondsman
Question Perhaps something of a futile gesture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANaughtyBoy57 View Post
I post a rainbow graphic which says "Pray for Orlando" and its immediately taken down, Seriously W.T.F. (News Flash, I'm guessing 75% of your members are Gay or Bi-Sexual and part of the Gay Community.)
Know what?
With all due respect for your intentions and sentiment ANaughtyBoy, ...(which I'm sure were absolutely genuine), I am very much over that slogan, which has now become the go-to for Paris,London, Orlando, ...or anywhere else that has been the site of one of these fanatical attacks.
"Pray for" suggests religion to me, ....and it's a glaring fact that religion itself is the very reason causing these atrocities.
And let's face it;....anyone who knows anything of history will realise that very same institution has a LONG sad litany of similar events, ever since its inception.

And pray it asks? Who to one might inquire? And what for?
Isn't it a mite too late for those 49/50 or whatever the tragic total ends up as being dead in Orlando, ...or the many in Paris, London, Bali, and those people blown to bits almost daily in all those Middle Eastern and sub-continent countries that hardly make the news nowadays?
If praying would do anything at all, should we not be asking for the prevention of such crimes BEFORE they happen???

May I never hear another politician use the by now all-purpose phrase "Our thoughts and prayers are with.....blah, blah" !!!

Last edited by The Bondsman; 06-14-2016 at 08:07 PM.