Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > Questions and Support

Notices

Questions and Support If you have any questions or need things explained, then please post them here.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:03 PM
USG Regular

gayscotsman is on a distinguished road
my photos

uploaded a few photos but they are needing turned round. been uploading from the start of this forum sure i used to be able to edit and turn photos round
Old 09-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
We had this issue a while back with someone else. Once they are uploaded to the site, you can't rotate or resize them or anything like that. It must surely be only a matter of time before things like vBulletin incorporate a feature to let you do this, because it's a problem that is occurring more and more on the internet.

Fixing the problem is messy. I can download them and rotate them, but I can't post the rotated versions back to your albums. I can only delete images, not insert them.

It would be good if we could figure out the reason for the problem. Were they uploaded from a phone? Regardless of that, a lot of image viewing software has the annoying feature that it will turn the image right way up for viewing, but without telling you. So the image might be sideways or upside down, and your software views it the right way up but does not change the actual contents of the file. Hence when uploaded to USG it's in the original orientation.

Deusex might have some suggestions.