Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > Questions and Support

Notices

Questions and Support If you have any questions or need things explained, then please post them here.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Taurus

Search by location

Hey guys, is there any way to search for members by location? I am just wondering if anyone here is in my home town.
Northampton, UK if you are interested
Old 10-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Taurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Hey guys, is there any way to search for members by location? I am just wondering if anyone here is in my home town.
Northampton, UK if you are interested
Feel free to pm me if you don't want everyone to know where you live. I'd like to meet like-minded people. Let's face it, we all love showing off in our undies!
Old 10-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Cumstained Underwear User

sfrunner is on a distinguished road
Yes

You can search by clicking on Community (at the top of the page) and selecting Member List. On the page you get, click on Search Members (near the right edge) and select Advanced Search. On the page you get, you can fill in Country, State, City, etc. and then do a search. It's not a very smart search, so the results you get for UK will be different than for U.K. or United Kingdom. I didn't find any results for Northampton.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:01 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Thanks, sfrunner for answering the question.

vBulletin, the software that runs the boards was never designed as a hookup site, strictly a message board. The gallery section was added much later and was an after thought.

Hopefully the upgrade to the software (if I ever get around to it) will have a better search system.

As for the upgrade: Every time I think I see a window of time to devote to the upgrade, something happens (always to do with Jockstrap Central) to prevent it. Right now is simply that were bringing in so many new products that all I do is photo shoots and sitting at my computer and editing photos it seems.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 10-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by deusex View Post
As for the upgrade: Every time I think I see a window of time to devote to the upgrade, something happens (always to do with Jockstrap Central) to prevent it. Right now is simply that were bringing in so many new products that all I do is photo shoots and sitting at my computer and editing photos it seems.
Someone has to do the shitty jobs.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Taurus

Thanks!

Cheers guys