Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > EVERYTHING ELSE > General Board

Notices

General Board anything on your mind besides underwear / swimwear (is that possible?) post it here

Old 02-18-2004, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

how do guys cruise for sex?

this may sound naive on my part, but i'm just being honest. how can you tell when a guy is cruising for some action?

is there a universal way guys go about doing this? a certain type of body language or motion to let one another know what they are looking for?

sometimes i can tell when a guy is checking me out but i'm kinda shy so i would have to be absolutly sure i knew a guy was into that before i would aproach him.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

There are few things universal or certain, but if you find yourself getting multiple "looks", he is probably interested. The easiest way to find out is to strike up a casual conversation - the weather or sports or something, depending on the setting. You will know within seconds his interests. Beware, however, since cruising has many risks. It's much safer and usually much more rewarding to get to know someone before pulling down your underwear together for sex. I bet other guys that frequent this site can comment on the signs or signals displayed by guys cruising for sex, and perhaps share their experiences, positive or negative, with you.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

There have been many signals used by gay guys over the years to indicate their inclinations. Here are a few that I have heard about, and perhaps others can add some more, although I'm not sure they are still used.

Leaving a button or two open on your 501 jeans.
Parting your hair on the right side rather than the left.
Having a red hankerchief showing in your jeans back pocket.
Wearing green on Thursdays, except when it falls on St Patrick's Day.

Others are, of course, more overt. It would be fun to hear from other guys about this. How do you signal your inclinations and interests in public to strangers?
Old 03-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Max

I'm kinda dense, I consistently miss signals (which must explain why I'm alone most of the time). I never realize until much later on that I was being asked out, or propositioned. I've had more "OH that must be what he meant" moments than I'd really care to admit. One time I didn't miss though was when I was speed walking around the same block about six times. There were three guys hanging outside a bar one of the corners. I wasn't even looking for anything, but smiled at one of them as I passed each time, eventually he just came up behind me and grabbed my ass. He didn't speak much English, and I didn't understand Polish, but luckily we were all born with the equipment to "speak" the universal language. (Not love, the other thing)
Old 04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Max

Denseboy does it again

Well, halfwit that I am, I did it again. A little backstory. There is a guy in my office who I've been thinking is pretty cute. We've shared some glances every now and again, wound up in the elevator together a few times and exchanged smiles and greetings, and that was about it. Well, Monday afternoon, I was on my way for a smoke break, and stopped off in the hall bathroom first. I went in, and lo and behold, there's my guy. There are three urinals and two stalls, he's at the urinal at one end, and I take the urinal at the other. We're the only two in there, and I'm trying to concentrate on what I'm doing, (I get pee shy). Out of the corner of my eye I can see him lift one hand and smooth his hair back, as he does this, he leans back from the urinal and moans. After a second or two, he moans again, louder, and turns slightly towards me. And rocket scientist that I am, what do I think immediately? I think, "I wish this guy would shut up, I can't pee with him standing there moaning like that." After a few more seconds, I zip up, as does he, and together we make our way over to the sinks. As we wash our hands, I catch him in my peripheral vision looking at me in the mirror several times. And what does this paradigm of perceptiveness do? Well if you guessed "turn to him and start to exchange pleasantries in order to forge some type of connection" you'd be wrong. I hurry up, wash my hands, and exit the bathroom with him right behind. As I head over to the elevator, he heads back to the office, I looked back and saw him shaking his head as he walked back to the door. When I finally get downstairs, it hits me..."Um, he was leaning back, and moaning to get your attention so you would check him out. Then at the mirror, he was trying to get your attention again." Sometimes I'm so dense, someone really needs to kick me. Sorry to be so longwinded, but this is a hell of a lot cheaper than therapy. :D
Old 04-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Wow Max, You sound like we were cut from the same stone! I thought I was the only one completely oblivious to obvious come ons.

Maybe there's a self-help group out there for people like us.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 04-14-2004, 09:40 PM
Max

Self Help Group

Well in my case, I'm probably going to have to turn to Masturbator's Anonymous to cure the addiction that the mental density has led to lol. :D

I think the Learning Annex should run a class or something, "How to get picked up 101," or some similar. They'd clean up! People are trying to hook up all the time, and I bet it ain't just you and me who are missing the pitch.
LOL, that brings to mind another time when a guy I met in my office building asked me, "Do you want to go see that movie 'Signs'?" And instead of thinking of it as a date, I turned around and said, "Feh, I can't stand Mel Gibson movies." And I left it at that. I deserve an award or something.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:20 AM
Thong fetishist

lycrathong is on a distinguished road
Well, I can only tell you how I go about it. I usually go to a local cruising area in the woods where I live. I always put on a thong under tight jeans, and tuck a couple of condoms and a sachet of lube in my pocket. If I see someone who looks interested (an interesting!), I gently stroke my crotch then wander further off into the woods, looking back occasionally to make sure he is following. I then go off the path, unbutton my jeans, take my cock out of my thong and make sure I have a good erection on display by the time he arrives. Rarely fails!
Old 04-28-2004, 09:49 AM
billyblue

Max and deusex, I need to join your club. I got a t-shirt that had "Don't be Coy, I'm too Slow" printed on it.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Rauma

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyblue
Max and deusex, I need to join your club. I got a t-shirt that had "Don't be Coy, I'm too Slow" printed on it.
You guys think you're slow! The first time I plucked up the courage to go into a bar in London I was as dense as two planks with chippings on top.

I sat in a corner sipping my beer and watching what was going on, not having the nerve to talk to anyone, when this guy came and asked if he could sit down. I was so glad just to have someone to talk that I must have spilled my life's story in 5 minutes flat.

He stayed with me all evening and I thought he was just being nice, when he kept asking if I needed to use the loo. Dumbo said "No, I'm fine thanks" and I couldn't figure out why he kept going on about it.

When I finally did venture downstairs and was standing doing my bit, I was grabbed from behind and dragged into a cubicle making me leave a trail behind.

He had followed me down and decided to give me his very own initiation ceremony. I was so shocked that I punched him on the nose and fled out of the pub as though the devil himself was chasing me.

The thing is, he was bloody gorgeous. I've never seen him since and can't help thinking what might have been. C'est la vie!