Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > SHOW AND TELL > Cock Display Suits and Cockrings - sponsored by Esculpta

Notices

Cock Display Suits and Cockrings - sponsored by Esculpta Post your cock display suits and cockring photos here.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:53 PM
USG Regular

cockring is an unknown quantity at this point
penis plugs and sounds

i dont know where else to put this so i will put it here...

who here owns a penis plug? i need info on one before i take the commitment and but one. whats it feel like? how dose it feel when you cum? pics? videos? dose it hurt? how do you use it?
Old 07-09-2011, 05:50 PM
UNDIESDAILY.tumblr.com

UndiesDaily is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to UndiesDaily
Nope

I've never used a plug before. But I have experimented sticking things in my pee hole. But I did not find it enjoyable. I can't remember what I was using, but it was a small slender item. I could only get it in 3/4" before there was pain so I stopped pushing.
Maybe a nice stainless tapered tool would be better.
Now I'm curious again.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:29 AM
USG Member

Thomas_C is on a distinguished road
It feels good. I have this one:
http://www.gsupplies.eu/dickplug-penis-plug.html
It gives a good feeling when you cum, it also gives a good feeling when you piss. I only masturbated with it, I don't think it's safe to bareback with it. It doesn't hurt me. I don't have videos, sorry. You can wear it for several hours. I have sterile lube, I wash it with Dettol & rinse it with water carefully before & after use. The bottle of lube I only use it for the dickplug. I have another bottle of lube for other stuff. If you have any other questions, just ask.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:10 AM
USG Member

Aussie_swim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Aussie_swim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slam_43 View Post
I've never used a plug before. But I have experimented sticking things in my pee hole. But I did not find it enjoyable. I can't remember what I was using, but it was a small slender item. I could only get it in 3/4" before there was pain so I stopped pushing.
I get turned on by the idea of inserting things in to a cock. I haven't done it much myself, but I have successfully inserted something a long way in. I just gave it a quick try to refresh my memory and managed to insert a "glo stick" an amazing distance into my man-meat. No pain or hurt whatsoever. If anyone if interested, let me know and I'll post a private album showing my technique.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:31 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Question To what depths....?

At the risk of being the "odd-man-out" here in this thread, can I say I find the thought of this, not to mention the sight of it, somewhat off-putting and more than a little scary?
If anybody cares to form their own opinion, there are quite a few vids on X-Tube that show blokes "sounding", or inserting objects of various lengths and dimensions into their urethra and then masturbating vigorously.
I would have imagined it to be most painful, but hey, some fellas seem to have no trouble whatsoever taking those truly enormous dildos.

The size of the urethra opening varies greatly, with some blokes possessing quite long slits, others smaller and far more rounder openings. If you are one of the latter, I think it will not be all that comfortable.

There are a few surgical procedures that involve inserting things up the penis, but they are usually done under anaesthesia. Of course a catheter is also placed in that position to drain the bladder, but again it's easier to do this on those who have larger openings.

There are men who enjoy what I call genital-torture, such as ball-crushing devices and other machines, or extreme tie-offs, and I see this as probably another form of that, even if it is self-administered.

I sometimes wonder what depths will be plumbed in the quest for the next extreme sexual-sensation?
Old 07-27-2011, 05:51 AM
USG Member

Aussie_swim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Aussie_swim
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
I would have imagined it to be most painful
Each to their own, but personally, I don't experience any physical pain at all. It certainly is mentally stimulating watching an object disappear down one's cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
There are men who enjoy what I call genital-torture, such as ball-crushing devices and other machines, or extreme tie-offs, and I see this as probably another form of that, even if it is self-administered.
Again, I personally don't do it for a pain sensation. I suppose your comment could be reframed to something like - it hurts to get a cock up your bum (at least the first time) - why would someone continue to do it?

Anyway, I understand your aversion to cock stuffing, but each to his own.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:42 AM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Cool Chacun a son gout....bien sur!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_swim View Post
Each to their own, but personally, I don't experience any physical pain at all. It certainly is mentally stimulating watching an object disappear down one's cock.
Obviously to you perhaps, ... to me it looks like torture.
Quote:
I suppose your comment could be reframed to something like - it hurts to get a cock up your bum (at least the first time) - why would someone continue to do it?
Well there are of course blokes who CAN (and do!) take TWO fists at ONCE up their bum, ...and apparently without any pain, ..but that does not encourage me to follow suit!
Quote:
Anyway, I understand your aversion to cock stuffing, but each to his own.
I think I'll restrict any of my efforts at "cock stuffing" to the kitchen when I produce Coq au Vin ......
It's not that I'm adverse to it, ....but it's like fisting and scat, I know they are favoured by some, I'm certainly NOT trying to stop them, but it's just not for me.

Last edited by The Bondsman; 08-01-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:54 AM
USG Regular

bosbuck is on a distinguished road
The thought of inserting something into my penis sends shivers down my spine!
No way! Not a chance of it ever happening unless medically necessary.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Always Smooth

sway812 is on a distinguished road
Im no pro, but I have used part of a koala suit. About a 1/4 inch diameter and only a 1/2 inch insertable. I got off so fast...It was uncontrollable...It felt so good
Old 09-22-2011, 04:43 AM
USG Member

curiosyellow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to curiosyellow
re cock plugs

I have some of different design and find that they really turn me on and coming whilst wearing one is amazing
Old 12-04-2011, 07:48 PM
UNDIESDAILY.tumblr.com

UndiesDaily is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to UndiesDaily
Animated gif

Old 12-14-2011, 10:01 PM
USG Fanatic

tabernash is on a distinguished road
They can be a tremendous turn on----I use a variety of types, love to jack off while one is up my cock all the way to my prostate.