Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories

Notices

Erotic Underwear / Swimwear Stories hot experiences or confessions to share about underwear

Old 01-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Dad's lowriding briefs/speedos

Does anyone have any memories of seeing their Dad wearing their briefs/speedos etc. low enough to see their pubes or ass crack? What about their pj's exposing more than they should. Who showered or bathed nude with their dad (at home or camping trips) and what memories and feelings did you have at the time? Tell me your stories (only true experiences please)
Old 01-19-2005, 06:24 PM
josh

i guess my liking for really low/small bikini/briefs comes from watching my Dad wearing those, but i'm not sure.
I really dislike huge boxer shorts, it sometimes looks like your wearing a plastic bag: all fluffy and everything down there danglin'
Old 01-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Thong Inspector

skimpybrfs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skimpybrfs Send a message via Yahoo to skimpybrfs
My dad in a Speedo ???? I don't even recall ever seeing my dad in a swim trunk and he never wears shorts. As for low riding in anything, my dad does a pretty good job of keeping himself well covered up, therefore, nothing to speak of here. I came from a very conversative upbringing. I wonder how I became such an exhibitionist?
Old 02-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Yeah I remember my dad back in the early 70's wearing a very small pair of swimmers that showed off a bush of thick black pubes just above the top of his bathers. Apart from his pubes he was totally hairless so his pubes were quite obvious. I remember feeling shy about seeing his pubes like this but was fascinated at the same time. Now that I think about it he would have showed them off on purpose as they were tied tight with a draw-string. This occured every weekend during the summer months so he definatley lowered his swimmers on purpose.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:43 AM
married bi

dads bush

I think my interest and like of a thick hairy bush go back to my dad. He always wore light weight, and light colored, snap pajama bottoms only, for lounging around the house. You could see his dark bush through the fabric and the outline of his dick head. Only ever saw him compeletly naked a few times, but enjoyed the teasing and temptation. Maybe that's where I learned the trade!!
Old 05-01-2005, 05:40 AM
BriefBear

My interest did start with my father. He had no problem walking aroung the house in just his briefs. We did shower together until I was about 8; that's when Mom put a stop to it. I was very curious and tried to be naked with him as often as possible.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:57 AM
bearmeat

My dad had a thick cock

I remember too well my father in the shower and drying off. He had a thick dick - not too big flaccid, but I suspect it got big like I do when hard. I sometimes think about sucking that juicy dick, but I never got the chance. I wonder if he was gay but never admitted it. One of my two brothers was also gay and died of AIDS. We bothe married and had children, because we had no respect for gays. But now I am living happily with my partner and love sucking his dick every chance I get. I love it more than my Dad's dick. and I love to start when it is soft and get it nice and hard and thick.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

dad naked

The only time I ever saw my dad naked or even in his underwear was one time when he went on a cub scouts camping trip. It was one of those 6 head communal showers, and he was lathering up his dick and talking to my best friends dad. Looking back , I think those two really connected that day??!!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:00 AM
BigPete

I'm wearing the same kinda underwear/swimwear as my dad.
Nothing special here in Belgium, nothing to do with being gay or anything.
My dad wore mostly bikini's and speedo's at the beach/pool.
That's what everybody wore/wears here in Belgium, although shorts have become more populare over the years.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Used to bath with my father until about the age of 8, and now I do so with my son. I remember being amazed on how large my father's cock was and couldn't wait until my cock looked like his: so big, so long and occassionaly hard. We're both uncut, as is my son, and I remember my father having to wash the head of his dick, showing me how, teaching me good cleaning techniques. Now I pass that along to my son. My father would get semi-hard washing his cock, getting it lathered up, squeaky clean. He truly had no interest in getting off with me in the shower, or got hard because I was there, simply what happened when he washed his cock. I have no interest in being a part of my son's sexual experience, but I find that it's a wonderful bonding experience between father and son. My son asks lots of questions and I'm happy to answer truthfully and honestly. One thing this has and will set up with my son is a good self body image and a freedom and safety when inquiring about his uncut cock.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:56 PM
dadinbriefs

Seeing My Dad

When I was around 7 I noticed my dad for the first time walking around in his fruit of the loom underpants. His pubic hair used to show over the top of the waistband and you could see the head of his penis clearly outlined in his pouch. I used to steal his underpants and take them to my room and hump them on my bed.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:20 PM
andoni

Dads Underwear

My own dad was rather modest. He had a really nice body and wore white briefs but always covered up when I tried to "sneak a peak". My best friends dad was totally the opposite. They had a beach house and he worked during the week. He used to pick me up on Firdays and we would not leave to go to the beach house until Sat. so we were alone on Friday nights. He was very hairy and always wore white jockey briefs. He hung out in his underwear on Friday nights when we were alone together and actually used to wrestle with me in his white jockey shorts and pin me down. I think I was 13 at the time. He would pin me down and put his balls close to my face. I always dug it and he would laugh and say " no girls here tonight, we can hang out in our "scivies". That was so hot for me, I got a boner each time. I actually stole his jockey shorts from the hamper once an took them home. Once, in the niddle of the night.. well thats another story. He always smelled like Aqua Velva and I still get a boner to this day if I smell that!!
Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM
mnb77

around 8yrs of age i remember seeing my dad walk around in his white briefs.. the legs were just loose enough so that you could barely see his nuts dangling inside the pouch. even at that age it made me curious.

a friend of mines father in high school walked around the house in his colored briefs a lot of time. he was a fit looking hairy man in his 40's, i felt so horney seeing him in his underwear i felt clumsy and dizzy. i recall talking to him and not being able to stay focused on anything but his hot bearish body. i later stole a pair of his bikini briefs and then jacked off in them and on them lol.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Andrew119

I remember showering with my dad too, at around 4, 5, and maybe 6. I don't think I was much interested in seeing him naked though. He was always hanging out in underwear, at first in briefs, and as time wore on they turned into boxers.
I remember being babysitted by a friend of my moms more than once, and her husband hung around the house in his loose fitting white briefs. THATS when I first became interested in briefs. I remember sitting at the dinner table with him, his wife, his son, and I would try to look under the table as much as I could, I just couldnt believe how big the bulge was. I guess I knew I shouldnt be looking down there, so the interest, and the taboo aspect of it is what got me hooked.

I'm glad this subject came up, I never would have thought of this before.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:48 PM
bikiniboy6

I also recall my dad wearing bikini briefs when I was younger. He always used to wear Hanes Low Cut Breifs around the house. I used to be amazed at how much pubic hair he had; although now looking down at my own, I realize that he didn't have much. Although I never saw my dad wearing a speedo; the skimpiest thing I ever saw him wear was a jockstrap.