Free to use Social Jockstrap Fetish Site
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > POLLS

Notices

POLLS Reserve this thread for creating polls. Anything you want to find out, then create a poll and watch.

Poll: when did your underwear obsession rear its beautiful head??
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
when did your underwear obsession rear its beautiful head??

Old 12-09-2005, 02:26 PM
pouchsniffn

I first knew about my underwear obsession when i was___ years old...

I first noticed my underwear obsession when i was 7 years old, and the baby sitters son taught me how to jerk off. i started looking at the JC penny book (you know the really thick one) and finding the ones of the guys in the underwear pics. then i kinda gave that up for a little, but totally renewed it when i was ay my families picnic, and went into my hot cousins room, and found a pair of red string bikinis, worn, laying on his floor. i took them in an instant, and wore them for like a month when i was 12. have been hooked ever since...
Old 12-09-2005, 02:44 PM
JohnH

Great idea for a poll! I almost answered 5-10, as I was definitely aware of underwear at that time; however, it didn't became an obsession until I entered my junior high locker room for the first time, and beheld the WONDROUS site of an enormous crowd of young guys in white briefs--if that! After that, I began sleeping either in briefs or nothing, and would have worn my white briefs as loungewear around the house, had I not known that the parents would have taken a dim view. Thanks. Interesting question!
Old 12-09-2005, 07:23 PM
ohiopup1961

I had to be about 14-15. I knew I liked underwear was when i was delivering the morning papers, being a paper boy, I came across 2 pairs of Hanes colored briefs hanging on the clothes line in someones backyard. One was blue and one was gold. I couldn't pass them up so I swiped them and loved wearing them. I was an underwear freak from that moment on.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:08 PM
texasstud

Smile

Obsession of underwear for me was at a very early age for me. Mine began when I was about 5 or 6 years old.

Last edited by texasstud; 12-11-2005 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:20 AM
AZTanDan

For me, I was about 13 years old. They were a pair of nylon/spandex bikini briefs from Penneys. Wore them out. I eventually gravitated to sheer underwear, then selective wearing of underwear, depending on the occasion, and the weather. I live in N2N now, but back then, those bikini's were plenty daring!
Old 12-15-2005, 05:03 PM
cottonundies

Undies Swapping

It all started when I was about 5 years old when my next door neighbour who was the same age as me, got me to swap undies with him for the day. We happily wore each others undies for a couple of hours while playing in the garden. When our mothers called us in for the day we had to do some nifty manouevers to swap back. I can remember hiding behind a couch doing the quick swap. In retrospect this was probably completely unnecessary, as I grew up in Zimbabwe and in those days there would have been very little choice in boy's underwear - if I remember correctly for the most part we all wore white cellular jockey briefs. So nobody would have been any the wiser that we had swapped. This happened quite often thereafter. From then on I have always been into undies and cocks and I sometimes wonder whether these early experiences had an affect on my sexuality?

Interesting topic

Cheers

Cottonundies

(sorry cottonundies...i had to edit the post slightly - admin)
Old 12-27-2005, 10:12 AM
Jay03

underwear and speedos

I was 8 years old when I became aware of my love for underwear. I slept over my best friends house Mark, his dad put us in the bath together, when he got us out he put me in a pair of Marks' blue briefs, I felt like I super hero in them! In the morning Mark, myself and his dad all ate breakfast in the kitchen only in our underwear, I thought it was hot and Marks dad look so good in these little black nylon bikini briefs. I think its the first time I noticed another man. That morning we went to the YMCA for swim team try outs. Mark and I made the team. I remember trying on the team suit in front of Marks dad. The suit was a red speedo with a bold white stripe on each side. I spent that summer just wearing my speedo, sneakers and a tee shirt going back and forth to our town pool. My irish catholic parents never said anything about the speedo. Its been 30 years since that summer and I've wore a speedo ever since. However, it did take me several more years before I got to wear my underwear of choice.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:20 AM
antaeus

My obsession

It began when i was at school, i went to all boys catholic school, snatched boys undies on sports days and during Phys Ed, had a lot of fun,i will leave details up to your imagination.

In my 20s i was living in student accomadtion so lots of opportunity to see hot guys in there undies,as we shared showers. Biggest turn on was sneaking into guys rooms when they in the shower (no one closed doors,rooms wide open) and trying on there undies and having a wank.

I went back in my 30s scored a job at the hostel, it was amazing, didnt need to snatch them , could try them on when guys at school then put them back.

Now I have met a few guys on the net who i can share my fetish with and swap undies.

Last edited by antaeus; 12-29-2005 at 01:27 AM. Reason: add text
Old 12-29-2005, 11:00 AM
BigPete

All I know is that I am way more conservative now then back when I was young(er). Can't remember exactly when it started, probably when I saw therewas other underwear to wear then boring white briefs.
Probably came along with the time ... when it was hip to wear skimpy bikini's.
I remember wearing tanga's and small bikini's when I was in puberty, and when i come to think of it, never got a negative remark from anyone.
Guess that's because at the time everybody, or at least a lot of men, were wearing that kinda underwear.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Andrew119

I think it starte when I was around 5. Picture it, 1985, hot Colombian day. I am with my mother visiting some of her friends who still live at home with their parents and have 4 brothers. All 4 brothers were used to showering one right after the other, walking from their shared bedroom to their shared bathroom. One would leave the bedroom with just a towel around his waist, take a shower and walk back to the room with that same towel, and another would walk out. That day was not the first time I had viewed the spectacle, but that day was the first time I was invited inside their bedroom. What I saw inside is what got me hooked, though I didnt know it at the time. They invited me in just as the last brother was going to take a shower. I saw three of the brothers just hanging out in their beds wearing nothing but classic white briefs with the biggest bulges I had ever seen in my life, my father only wore boxers so I had not seen bulges like this before. I was intrigued, excited, delighted, distracted, as I walked towards one of them who was going to give me a toy car, I bumped my foot on to one of their beds and hurt myself pretty badly. I started crying, and their father came in to comfort me and took me away. I was soo angry with myself that I had cuased the end of the spectacle, that I wouldnt stop crying.
It was after that that I started finding myself trying to get my friends to show me thier undies. I still fantasize about what I would have seen if I had been in the room long enough to see the 4th brother come back from his shower and put his undies on in the room with me there.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:29 AM
MAC

I enjoyed looking at ads for mens and boys underwear when I was 12. I enjoyed the sight of my friends in their white briefs. White briefs were my chief fascination then and are still now.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:38 AM
undyguy420

My first "real" awareness of the fun of underwear apeared when I was at a friends house, a place where all of us would go when we cut school ( lol).

We of course were all stoned and while some of us dummies were zoned out on the couch, one of my best buds was getting dry humped by a girl on a bed in the next room...

well of course i was more focused on that than the silly pong game my friends were playing, so i went and watched my bud getting it on....
a little bit into his fun, the girl unzipped his jeans and was humping his bulge thru his shiny red underwear ( which I had never seen before)( i was still wearing and only aware of regular "mom bought" white underwear) and his bulge looked rather hot. I dont know what turned mre on more...him being humped, or his undies.

anyway...

they saw me standing by the door and stopped for a moment and then they started cracking up because they saw me rubbing my hardon thru my jeans...

i guessed i messed things up for them because they got off the bed and went back in the living room and smoked more joints..lol

fast foward a few weeks....

there we are....back at our friends house getting stoned...its just the three of us ( my best bud and that girl) on the couch and we were smoking bowls of pot....

well someshit happened, he dropped the pipe and the burning pot dropped in his lap and I brushed the burning weed off his lap ( im such a good friend lol)

right there and to my teenage-naive amazement, the girl unzips my friend to " make sure" he didnt get burnt, and there was those red shiny undies again.

Like I said above..i never saw undies like those and was fascinated by the color, shinyness and how his stuff looked in them.

By this time, the girl ( she was the neighborhood slut btw...did all the guys except me ) started rubbing him to "make him feel better" right next to me on the couch..to say the least..im about to burst thru my pants..lol

so anyways...my buddy notices me looking at him getting rubbed and asks me if I like his undies...Of course I said yes....then he takes my hand and puts it on his hard bulge and tells me to check em out because they feel awesome....of course i did..they turned out to be Bravo underwear and I never felt anything so awesome..I was completely turned on, trembling and my little cock was very noticeable thru my jeans..

So the girls looks at me and starts laughing at me and point to my little bulge and said that it looked cute.

My buddy whispered something in her ear and then she got up and sat between us and procedded to give us both handjobs thru our undies.

Needless to say..I came in my undies in like 5 seconds ( this was the first time a girl purposely made me cum) and my friend cracked up so hard he fell off the couch...

With that...they both went into the bedroom and he got laid and there i was with wet undies on my friends couch and what was the start of a lifelong obsession with underwear and underwear sex.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Thong fetishist

lycrathong is on a distinguished road
Up until my mid-teens, my Mum bought my underwear for me, so it was fairly unadventurous trunks & briefs. Then I saw some Jockey Skants in a department store sale, and my obsession had started. I was even able to buy some very low cut, see-thru bikinis in a store which I made sure I always washed myself
Old 03-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Newbie2it

Well, for me, I had to have been about 7 and seeing my upstairs neighbors son ricky out in the backyard by the "old school" swimming pool. The ones with the metal walls about two feet high and a liner. You just pushed in one side at the end of the day to dump out the buggies and grass and anything else and refill it for the next day.

Anyhow, it was a hot summer day and we were outside playing "Off the house" with a raquette ball. We were hot and descided to jump in the pool since it was there. His younger sister Racheal was there too. We all jumped in the pool and cooled off. Soon, Racheal had to go in, So it was just me and Ricky in the pool. I had on the pattern whities with regular shorts. Ricky also had on shorts.

We started rough housing in the pool and he pulled my shorts down, so in retaliation, I yanked his down. He was wearing low cut briefs. I stopped to admire, but not long enough to raise suspicion. Anyhow. we played in our underwear only for some time till he had to go in. He got out of the pool and dried off while I watched, and from there on, I was definately hooked. I fell into "love" with Ricky LOL if you can call it that at that age. I would try to do as much as I could to get to see what he was wearing. Play wrestling ect. Gotta love the "Up the pant leg" peeks <g>

Anyhow, the huge "love affair" LOL lasted for only a few weeks, But my love to the bulges beneath the shorts didnt stop there.

Paul
Old 03-03-2006, 12:57 AM
dayne

Don't know why, but tonight I remembered my first thrill of seeing underwear in a different way and knowing I would always enjoy the sight from then on.

We had gone with a group from church to a resort to have an evening swim. I had to have been about 10. Some of the adult male chaperones were changing and one stood out because he was wearing under his jeans were brief and red clingy nylon. At that time you just didn't see anything like that in America. When someone said he looked like he was wearing his wife's panties he said he had gotten them on his honeymoon in France. I was a little disappointed when he took them off, but even then enjoyed the nice big cock I saw next.

About a half hour later one of the high school football players showed up to join us. He was wearing white gym shorts that that became almost see through when he got out of the water. He looked like he was standing there wearing nothing but a wet jock to the point you could see black hair curling out from under the pouch. From the back, his bubble butt was framed by those two straps in the back. I think he did it because some of the cheer leaders were there. Almost every time he got out of the water it was right by them. I might have been young but I wasn't stupid. It was just a little bit obvious. I was fascinated by the view and wonder if this wasn't the start of my becoming a confirmed top.

I saw my first french bikini in a locker room and my first real exhibitionist in a jock under wet white gym shorts in one night! Quite an evening for a budding underwear enthusiast wouldn't you say!

Now if there was just someone around who really enjoyed giving head...

Last edited by dayne; 03-03-2006 at 01:14 AM.