Free to use Social Jockstrap Fetish Site
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > General Underwear Talk

Notices

General Underwear Talk like the title says, anything underwear related. discuss styles, post pics, post stories, etc..

Old 05-24-2006, 01:51 PM
AF_Windsor

Cum stained Underwear

Hey, whats going on, im a first time poster here. From Tecumseh, ON, Canada. (Anyone Else from Tecumseh?)

I get so turned on when i see used mens underwear with cum stains on it. The frist time i took a guys underwear, there was some cum left on it. So i took it back home and j/o to it. Everytime i go to someones house, i try to go through their dirty laundry and see if there's any underwear there, just waiting for me to take.

Does anyone else here, like to look for cum stained underwear @ someones house or even take your fathers cum stained underwear?
Old 03-12-2009, 06:24 AM
lomax023

cum stained

hey .. yeah same here !!!

i also try to go through dirty laundry ... lol

im into exchanging as well .. would love to exchange mine , for someone elses
Old 07-09-2009, 07:52 PM
dirtyJocks

I thought I was the only guy that got off over hot cum stains, I can help but get hard even att he thought of a hot guys cum stained jocks or swimwear. i look at a guy and think of his jocks and the piss and cum stains in his underwear and I am instanly hard. i have never really thought of looking through dirty laundry , so thanks for that I will definately give that one a go. I have a collection of dirty underwear now reaching about 100 pairs, pairs I have exchanged bought and nicked from the gym
Old 07-11-2009, 12:10 AM
USG Member

donnieboy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_Windsor View Post
Does anyone else here, like to look for cum stained underwear @ someones house or even take your fathers cum stained underwear?
Not always but have been guilty of this in the past...and even better when it is fresh...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:34 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Just the once was enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTRIGADO View Post
fresh cum from dad ¿? ¿? i don´t think so
I agree INTRIGADO, .....I took the only "fresh cum" I ever required from my Dad at the moment of my conception!
Thanks Dad, ...but that's it!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Y-fronts fan

Marks Y-fronts is on a distinguished road
One of my "fantasy jobs" would be working in the laundery section of an army barracks......imagine having the job every day of sorting through all those soldiers sweaty and stained underwear....
Old 07-18-2009, 06:52 AM
undergear7

I always hope that I am a owner of laundry cleaning service shop (not those self service laundry). imagine when you have many different hot clients send in their dirty laundry (include their undies) for you to clean..
good looking men or young and cute boys perhaps? I always saw few handsome guys drop off their dirty laundry when i went to collect and pay for mine after clean at the laundry shop i go regular. I even saw the laundry owner take out those dirty laundry and sort them off after a muscular hot guy drop off to wash them while i queue up for my turn. That hot guy have a various colors of jocks and thongs in his plastic bag with other dirty clothes where i saw the laundry owner take it out put them in basket before washing. It was exciting and fun to check out what the hot guy were wearing and what's left on his used undies before washing (may be how it smell too?)
Old 10-27-2009, 08:59 AM
teqleq

cum stained underwear

when i "acquire" cum stained underwear i always JO and MIX our
cums together....then i EAT the mixture..........
tino85@hotmail.com
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 AM
USG Member

Kilty is on a distinguished road
Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_Windsor View Post
Hey, whats going on, im a first time poster here. From Tecumseh, ON, Canada. (Anyone Else from Tecumseh?)

I get so turned on when i see used mens underwear with cum stains on it. The frist time i took a guys underwear, there was some cum left on it. So i took it back home and j/o to it. Everytime i go to someones house, i try to go through their dirty laundry and see if there's any underwear there, just waiting for me to take.

I'm from Ontario too. You make cum sound so hot!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:36 PM
usedundies4sale

used undies

hey i sale used underwear...customizable. get at me if you're interested!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:53 AM
CUmStainCrazy

HI i am new but got same fetish

i am new here but i am surprise to know that there are many people who go through others laundry basket just like me. so far i have stolen about almost hundred of underwear especially the white one are the color i like the most. so far underwear with cum on it i got about maybe 4 or 5 of them. i was so excited when ever i found out a underwear got cum stain and there was once my friends brother just woke up and i saw the maid bought his underwear out from the room so i went to the toilet and i was so excited to see flesh sperm and still very wet i think maybe my friend brother got a wet dream . immediately i told his underwear and start sucking the semen and swallow them without wasting a single drop. and taste the flesh sperm after that i wear them home and jo on the same spot. and this was the 2nd time i got a flesh sperm from underwear. anyone got encounter like me? am i crazy?
Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Sweaty Aussie, I think that's your cue...
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 06-06-2010, 08:25 PM
USG Member

Macboi10 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Macboi10 Send a message via Skype™ to Macboi10
Thank gosh I'm no alone!!

Recently slept over a friends house, I sleep in his room When I come over. I like to pretend I'm asleep and like to listen to him jerk off when he thinks I'm asleep. The morning after when he is going to take a shower, he likes to undress and put his Undies in the basket. They are black boxer shorts and you can see the cum stains on them. While he is taking a shower I like to go through his clothe basket and lick those undies. And since he takes long showers , I like to put them on and have a quick wank!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:04 AM
adverdelex

It seems strange for me to look for the other people stuff specially the underwear. I prefer it at the worst case if it is properly cleaned. On that case I will only try to check them out. Without cleaning it is not suitable to wear them.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:11 PM
lilstef450

i think cum in briefs is soo sexy! sometimes i think about what other kind of underwear men wear. whenever i go to peope houses i see if they had sex last night or if they jerked off by looking at their underwear. one time i was at my uncles house and he had these pair of Tommy Hilfger stripped boxer briefs and he blew a huge load just under the waistband, i just had to smell it! lol i also like to hump my mattress in my boxer briefs and blow my load at night its so hot!