Free to use Social Jockstrap Fetish Site
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > EVERYTHING ELSE > General Board

Notices

General Board anything on your mind besides underwear / swimwear (is that possible?) post it here

Poll: Are you cut or uncut
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Are you cut or uncut

Old 09-04-2007, 11:03 PM
trunkbrief

cut or uncut

How many of the members on here are cut or uncut / im uncut. come on guys there has to be more of us out there with foreskin i love all cocks but i like uncut more

Last edited by trunkbrief; 08-22-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:47 AM
sharako

your pool is flawed it doesn't take in to account those restoring and who have restored.. once cut your cut but you can restore for a restored status. i said cut but im actively restoring.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:26 AM
owner deadgoodundies.com

deadgoodundiesdotcom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to deadgoodundiesdotcom Send a message via AIM to deadgoodundiesdotcom Send a message via MSN to deadgoodundiesdotcom Send a message via Yahoo to deadgoodundiesdotcom Send a message via Skype™ to deadgoodundiesdotcom
CUT!!!! makes my eyes water just thinking about.
Thankfully uncut (thanks mum and dad)
Old 09-05-2007, 01:40 PM
readysalted

uncut

most of my mates have been uncut, one in particular had a big loose foreskin which was a joy to play with, but have a couple of mates who've been cut, and i don't think it makes any difference (except the comment above obviously lol)
cut blokes in tight undies do seem to have a more prominent and noticeable head, which always gets me drooling
Old 09-05-2007, 02:10 PM
dayne

I'm cut but have been asked more than once if I am or not. My Doctor was very generous in the amount of skin he left. I have been told that it would be a simple matter to restore. I am happy the way I am :cool: I would have to say I have the best of both posible situations!

Last edited by dayne; 09-15-2007 at 01:03 AM. Reason: addition
Old 09-05-2007, 04:27 PM
ballucanb

Un-cut, all four boys in our house, were left as is. but the next generation for whatever reason were cut, I'm gay and didn't have any kids...
Old 09-05-2007, 10:22 PM
bendigo

Intact

Uncut!

My parents (and Doctor) either defied fashion or were years ahead of it, so I was certainly in the minority when I went to school.

I was never unhappy wih the arrangement, and as I've got older, realise I was lucky.

There was never any question of my son being mutilated, and he is in the majority in his generation!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:53 PM
trunkbrief

Uncut

When I was born my doctor didnt want to do it when I was a day or two old he wanted to wait until I was like 6 months old and my mom said no . I was the minority when I went to school. I was made fun of when I went to the bathroom one of the boys in my class saw my little bird ( at the time ) and saw all the skin and I guess sense mine didnt look like his I was the wierd one. That made me very self conscious about myself. But Im very proud of not being cut now, no complaints. My brother is cut different doctor and hospital.

Last edited by trunkbrief; 11-11-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 AM
trunkbrief

Thanks For Voting

Ok Where Are All The Uncut Guys At Vote Vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
fascinatedbyit

cut and luv it

was cut at an early age and have no regrets, sitting here in my 2xist y fronts and jeans, i can feel my cock head rubbing against the fabric and it's a great sensation. never had a problem with sensitivity here and i luv the feeling of my uncut meat. in saying that, i have a big thing for guys with foreskin as well.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Deja vu

http://usg-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2519

Cut, since you asked.

I realise that there are probably lots of new members who didn't see the previous poll, which in any case is now closed, but I really can't think of anything more to add to what I already said in that earlier poll.

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 12-26-2007 at 09:16 AM. Reason: not -> now
Old 09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
slythering

slythering is on a distinguished road
cut uncut

Okay guys-humour me.

How come so many of you are circumscised? Are you all jewish or gay or jewish and gay?

Are the majority of members american of a certain age when circumscision was the norm? Is it still routine for babies?

The only guys I know in England that are circumscised are jewish or muslim! Oh one friend at school had it done 'cos he couldn't piss!
Old 09-07-2007, 12:46 AM
sharako

well in America cut is the norm unfortunately im not jewish and i am gay and i loath being cut. its a horrid barbaric practice it should be a choice at the age 18 or older.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:26 AM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Exclamation The KINDEST cut of all!

This will be a long post, .....and I have hesitated to put this information on the board for a long while, but since this topic is in for another chop, .....I'm going to post for reader's information only.
IF you do NOT wish to read possibly upsetting medical information regarding circumcision....STOP NOW!
You have been warned!

All of this medical information is correct and direct from recent medical journals.

The sexually transmitted virus that causes such devastating cancer of the cervix in women is the Human Papillomavirus (HPV), and it's also responsible for the sharp rises nowadays seen in throat cancer. Here in OZ, a very clever doctor invented a vaccine that effectively stops Cervical and throat cancer by blocking the effects of HPV. It's now being given to ALL school age girls, but not to any boys, even those who identify as gay.
Now I don't need to remind you of the gay attraction to the joys of oral sex, ....and it was found that those who had had more than six oral sex partners, (not very many I'm sure you will agree), were 8.6 times more likely to develop throat cancer. More than six went up from there!
Those who are currently infected with the HPV virus (and it's VERY common), were 32 times more likely to develop cancer. NOT good odds at all!
Homosexual/bisexual men who have anal intercourse with uncircumcised men have FAR higher rates of rectal cancer due to the presence of HVP.
If you have ever had anal warts, (these are directly caused by the HPV, probably from under a sexual partner's foreskin), then make sure your doc looks further up, because he may otherwise miss the much more serious pre-cancerous dysplasia inside the rectal canal.
get a colonoscopy!

Want to know where the highest concentrations of HVP are found?
I knew you'd ask, ....and yes, it's right under the good old human foreskin!
Think about THAT next time you're munching away on a chewy foreskin, or greasing one up for insertion in your rectum!
The circumcised penis carries virtually no HVP whatsoever.
Could be a case of "do it for your partner" really!

To add to those bleak facts, now studies are showing that circumcision carries REAL benefits in avoiding HIV and Syphilis.
I was always told that HIV and syphilis usually entered the human body through tears in the rectum or the urethra, ....but this is now thought to be a far less common occurrence than it's FAR easier route, ...the porous underside of the foreskin. There is something about the quality of skin found there that makes passage of the HIV virus and syphilis very easy, and the moisture enables the virus to live longer until it can cross through the foreskin and infect the blood of the owner of the uncut dick.
A few months ago, the World Health Organisation STOPPED two large clinical trials of circumcision as a prophylaxis it was conducting in Kenya and Uganda, where HIV/Aids is rife, because it felt the results were SO overwhelmingly positive for the circumcised group that it could not ethically proceed without offering those in the uncircumcised control group the chance to take the life-saving benefits of circumcision.
WHO's HIV/AIDS Director Dr. Kevin De COCK, :eek: ( I kid you not! You can't make up names like this!) said, "While circumcision is not a magic bullet, it does have the potential to prevent many hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions of infections over the coming years."
The test results make interesting reading.
The Kenyan study involved 2784 men aged 18 to 24, the circumcised men showed a 53% rate of reduction of HIV infection, compared with the uncut guys.
The Ugandan study involved 4996 men aged 15 to 49. The circumcised men were 48% less likely to be infected.
This means that circumcision may not prevent all cases of transmission, ....but it sure as hell reduces the risk by half, and as there are NO second chances with HIV, this alone may save your life in a risky situation.

Here in OZ, boys are no longer routinely circumcised, ....and there is a corresponding rise now in syphilis and HI, and even the previously unheard of rectal cancer as these kids get to and pass sexual maturity, ...not to mention a huge rise in the numbers of guys having to be cut at a later age, when it IS painful, for other medical reasons such as phimosis and persistent infections.
I grow a little weary of the claim by inexperienced men and women(?) that it's painful and a traumatic experience for a week old kid. Speaking as one with first hand (dick?) experience, I can tell you I simply cannot remember a thing about it. I certainly do NOT feel a loss when I look at the droopy, frilly accoutrements of other guys, .....in fact I take pride it the neatness and shape of my exposed glans. And the knowledge that it's ALWAYS clean, free from smegma (yuk) and ready to be sucked, ....not to mention HVP free!
As for mutilation? Sure, but so is tattooing, piercing, face lifts, nose-jobs and ear pinning and most dentistry. The removal of an appendix is technically "mutilation", but on that basis how many of you would stand by and watch your kid die in agony rather than "mutilate"?
Or less dramatically, see your daughter go through life with an enormous nose ruining her looks and making her an item of ridicule?
Now I KNOW this has been a VERY long post, ....no whinging from SweatyAussie please, ....you were warned at the beginning. I post this for your information only, ignore or act on it as you wish or not, but please realise that the uncircumcised dick presents real dangers not only to the health of others, but to it's owner as well.
Don't know about you, .....but depending on what you like to do sexually, there are some considerations to be made.
Gay men are at real risk from HVP at BOTH ends! Think about this!

(And HIV/Aids is just not something to be risked at all, even for a moment!)

Last edited by The Bondsman; 09-07-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Bondsman,

I know from the previous (tedious?) uncut vs cut discussion your passionate views on all this, but I still want to point out that there's always two sides to most medical studies....

I'm not going to get into debate, but to everyone I just want to say inform yourself. There's a lot of recent articles for and against circumcision. Just to balance against the circumcision pros here's a quick article from 2007:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-5192.html

There's no right or wrong, but informed decisions. My main worry if and when they find concrete evidence about HIV prevention and circumcision is that it will give guys a license to go around having unprotected sex. The fact is most infections still occur from semen to blood - and a condom (or abstinence!) is still a pretty good prevention for that.

This argument above of course has nothing to do with HPV.

I also want to mention that good hygiene is probably a good idea for the old foreskin too!
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"