Dead Good Undies Underwear
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > SHOW AND TELL > Shorts - nylon and short shorts

Notices

Shorts - nylon and short shorts Post your OWN white brief pics here.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:14 AM
USG Obsessed

Phillybriefs is on a distinguished road
US Marine Core PT Silkies

Hey, does anyone own a pair of these shorts? I hear that US Marines wear them.

They come in different colors too:

http://www.usmcblues.com/ptgear.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PTShorts.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	26348  
Old 08-05-2009, 10:34 AM
USG Obsessed

Here are some other images. Apparently the nylon fabric is really thin.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PTShortsMarine.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	26349   Click image for larger version

Name:	PTShortsMarine3.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	26350  

Last edited by Phillybriefs; 08-05-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:43 PM
hangright

hot and sexy,look at his great bulge
Old 08-06-2009, 10:05 PM
USG Obsessed

Yah, I may get a pair. They cost $13.95 at USCMBlues.com, which includes the cost of shipping!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PTShortsMarine2.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	26372  

Last edited by Phillybriefs; 08-23-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: I wrote USMCBlue.com instead of USMCBlues.com
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
hangright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillybriefs View Post
Yah, I may get a pair. They cost $13.95 at USCMBlue.com, which includes the cost of shipping!
great idea,you would look real good in them,i have just jotted down the .com address.
We could get bondsman into them.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:32 AM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Call out the brigade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangright View Post
We could get bondsman into them.
Yeah, ...nice shorts for sure!
However I am currently hanging out for a pair of the VERY sexy little red numbers apparently issued to les pompiers (firemen) in Paris!
These oh-so-hot boys are out training every morning in the parks wearing their shortest little red shorty-shorts, showing off lots of leg. This profession seems to attract every gym-fit gay man in Paris!
I was so busy ogling that I almost forgot to eat my breadroll!
Old 08-13-2009, 04:42 PM
hangright

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
However I am currently hanging out for a pair of the VERY sexy little red numbers apparently issued to les pompiers (firemen) in Paris!
These oh-so-hot boys are out training every morning in the parks wearing their shortest little red shorty-shorts, showing off lots of leg. This profession seems to attract every gym-fit gay man in Paris!
brillient,bondsman ogling and lost for words...ha-ha-ha.
That made my day(i am sure i have spelt brillient wrong,but my TUTER will put me right,spelling is not my hotpoint)he will find my hotpoint when bf goes shopping....kidding.
I respect them to much to do that.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:48 AM
XXXX

Wink Where can I get one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangright View Post
i am sure i have spelt brillient wrong,but my TUTER will put me right,
Your "tuter" ???
I've never had one of those. How do they work?
Guess I'll need a brilliant tutor to show me just how good they are!

You know, ...I think that ONE day I am going to deliberately throw in a few typos just so you can all have the thrill of gleefully pointing out my "mistakes" to me!
(But not today! Sorry!)

Last edited by The Bondsman; 08-14-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:36 PM
USG Obsessed

Ahem . . . . anyhow I was thinking of getting the Marine shorts and wearing them with a black t-shirt tucked in for my walks along a popular jogging trail. Are they too short? I don't want to appear creepy or scare children. Camp LeJeune or Camp Pendleton is one thing, but a mixed crowd trail might be another!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:17 PM
XXXX

Exclamation Just put 'em on, mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillybriefs View Post
Are they too short? I don't want to appear creepy or scare children. Camp LeJeune or Camp Pendleton is one thing, but a mixed crowd trail might be another!
What the hell is wrong with you folks over there?
They are "shorts", ....there's absolutely nothing wrong or obscene about men's legs.
The French firemen jog about or play football in their shorts in very public parks, and no one, ('cept us leg-queens) takes the slightest notice!
I wear similar shorts out running here and no one starts clapping their hands over their children's eyes.
How entrenched is the Savonarola-like brain-washing in America documented so well elsewhere by BlackWolf?
Wear your shorts, .....I'm assuming the American government has yet to gazette men's thighs as "obscene"?
Although by the sounds of things, ...it can't be too long before they do!
You have the perfect role models in your own country in AZTanDan and BlackWolf, both of whom wear whatever they feel like, and stuff your tsk-tsking fat lard-arsed wowsers.
I wear brief nylon Speedos here to swim on any public beach. I also walk to and from the car so clad. I could not give a flying rat's left testicle if someone doesn't approve. I am NOT committing indecent exposure, ...and neither will you be if you wear such shorts.
Our Aussie footballers in all codes (except bloody boring soccer!); play publicly in such attire every weekend; and once, way back even divine tennis players such as Stephan Edberg played ALL their matches in shorter shorts than you intend wearing, ...and you know what? The world didn't end, children did not run in terror from the sight....nor did your homophobic up-tight guardians of "family" morality choke on the bile of their own indignation, ...more's the bloody pity!
If the simple exposure of a bit of a man's upper leg can bring your country to it's collective knees and undermine it's moral fibre, then your enemies will be abandoning the Djellaba immediately and walking up your streets!

Get you shorts on, ...enjoy your run and don't give a stuff, ......or I truly fear your country WILL sink back into retro-repressionism under your self-appointed arbiters of public taste. I take heart knowing that there are indeed some of your countrymen left over there who WILL stand up against this return to medievalism you are currently undergoing.
We would NOT be having this conversation if you were a women in your country deciding if she should wear very short shorts, would we? NO!
Just the men!
Old 08-15-2009, 03:09 PM
UKMotorbiker

Quote:
I had to go and google les pompiers (and their shorts!) after reading your post. Yum!! Thanks!
Old 08-15-2009, 04:32 PM
hangright

Quote:
Your "tuter" ???
I've never had one of those. How do they work?
Guess I'll need a brilliant tutor to show me just how good they are!

You know, ...I think that ONE day I am going to deliberately throw in a few typos just so you can all have the thrill of gleefully pointing out my "mistakes" to me!
(But not today! Sorry!)
I am trying,yes i know before you say it..very trying!!
Didnt know i spelt tutor wrong as well.Cant think how i passed the o grade in english,but it was many moons ago.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:01 AM
XXXX

Exclamation Les Pompiers, .....oo la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKMotorbiker View Post
I had to go and google les pompiers (and their shorts!) after reading your post. Yum!! Thanks!
You mean like this?
Next time any of you stay in Paris, DO make sure your hotel has absolutely NO fire safety features whatsoever!
The last pic was taken at the annual Pompier's Ball, held in every Paris firestation on the night of 14th Juillet! WooHOO!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lespompiers1.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	26493   Click image for larger version

Name:	lespompiers 2.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	26494   Click image for larger version

Name:	lespompiers 3.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	26495  
Old 08-17-2009, 04:07 PM
hangright

Now they are sexy and well fit,like i said next holiday...FRANCE.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:22 PM
USG Obsessed

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with you folks over there?
They are "shorts", ....there's absolutely nothing wrong or obscene about men's legs.
The French firemen jog about or play football in their shorts in very public parks, and no one, ('cept us leg-queens) takes the slightest notice!
I wear similar shorts out running here and no one starts clapping their hands over their children's eyes.
How entrenched is the Savonarola-like brain-washing in America documented so well elsewhere by BlackWolf?
Wear your shorts, .....I'm assuming the American government has yet to gazette men's thighs as "obscene"?
Although by the sounds of things, ...it can't be too long before they do!
You have the perfect role models in your own country in AZTanDan and BlackWolf, both of whom wear whatever they feel like, and stuff your tsk-tsking fat lard-arsed wowsers.
I wear brief nylon Speedos here to swim on any public beach. I also walk to and from the car so clad. I could not give a flying rat's left testicle if someone doesn't approve. I am NOT committing indecent exposure, ...and neither will you be if you wear such shorts.
Our Aussie footballers in all codes (except bloody boring soccer!); play publicly in such attire every weekend; and once, way back even divine tennis players such as Stephan Edberg played ALL their matches in shorter shorts than you intend wearing, ...and you know what? The world didn't end, children did not run in terror from the sight....nor did your homophobic up-tight guardians of "family" morality choke on the bile of their own indignation, ...more's the bloody pity!
If the simple exposure of a bit of a man's upper leg can bring your country to it's collective knees and undermine it's moral fibre, then your enemies will be abandoning the Djellaba immediately and walking up your streets!

Get you shorts on, ...enjoy your run and don't give a stuff, ......or I truly fear your country WILL sink back into retro-repressionism under your self-appointed arbiters of public taste. I take heart knowing that there are indeed some of your countrymen left over there who WILL stand up against this return to medievalism you are currently undergoing.
We would NOT be having this conversation if you were a women in your country deciding if she should wear very short shorts, would we? NO!
Just the men!
The Bondsman, you don't have to hold back on our account. You can tell us how you really feel.

DA-YUM!! (variant of "damn")

Well, I hear you but I won't be running, I'll be walking due to a bum knee. Still okay?

Oh, the Pompiers are in great shape but I do believe the Marine short is briefer AND split up the side. Curiously it has a red variant but I'm not sure who wears those in the Marine hierarchy.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Marine1.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	26513   Click image for larger version

Name:	Marine2.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	26514   Click image for larger version

Name:	Marine3.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	26515  

Last edited by Phillybriefs; 08-19-2009 at 11:06 PM.