Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > SHOW AND TELL > Jockstrap

Notices

Jockstrap Post your OWN jockstrap pics here.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:32 PM
fruchtge

Jofa Reebok Jockstrap

Hey, look at my brandnew Jofa hockey supporter. Had to to dedicate it with a fine pisss session
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP5917.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	26965   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP5953.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	26966  

Last edited by fruchtge; 09-29-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:00 AM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Question Pissing in your jock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruchtge View Post
Hey, look at my brandnew Jofa hockey supporter. Had to to dedicate it with a fine pisss session
On this very same theme, ...I was told that American football players, (gridiron) all wear jockstraps, and because they wear SO much other complicated gear that takes too long to take off/undo, when they are fully rigged up and need a piss they just do it through their jockstraps and pants!
Is this true?
Out here in OZ, we play OUR real football in just our underwear already, (very short shorts and a singlet! NO IMMENSE PADDING like those gridiron sissies!).....and although it's technically banned and not supposed to be done at all, if you look closely at the player's huddles at the quarter time or three-quarter time breaks that are only five minutes long and therefore way too short to run off field all the way down to the toilets, you will frequently see players taking a piss on field in front of thousands of fans. Besides, coaches use this time to address the players, so they cannot absent themselves should the need for a piss arise.
Now there IS a technique to this on field leak.
The player kneels down and simple pulls his dick out the very short leg of his playing shorts and pisses on the grass, ...probably hoping he is hidden by the other blokes.
I have seen this happen many, many times, ...even the TV broadcasts often pick it up!
Old 10-02-2009, 11:21 PM
USG Regular

RICKY27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RICKY27
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
On this very same theme, ...I was told that American football players, (gridiron) all wear jockstraps, and because they wear SO much other complicated gear that takes too long to take off/undo, when they are fully rigged up and need a piss they just do it through their jockstraps and pants!
Is this true?
Hey "Bondsie"!

Although I have not personally witnessed American 'footy' players pissing through their jockstraps I am sure it has happened. I have seen blokes in the lockerroom taking a 'dump' while wearing a jockstrap.
RICKY27
Old 05-21-2011, 08:22 AM
USG Regular

bosbuck is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKY27 View Post
Hey "Bondsie"!

Although I have not personally witnessed American 'footy' players pissing through their jockstraps I am sure it has happened. I have seen blokes in the lockerroom taking a 'dump' while wearing a jockstrap.
RICKY27
Let it be known upfront, I am only responding to the pissing in their jocks on the field.
Yes the boys do! Especially up in the north where "Footsie" is played in the colder climates it is more prevalent.
As I'm sure we all can agree, when you spend time out in the colder weather, you do have to piss more.
Given the game of "American Footsie" and its substitution trends, one does not have any choice.
If you don't get relief, you would be unable to perform at your best.
It's all part of the game.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:35 PM
XXXX

The Bondsman is on a distinguished road
Better out than in......!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosbuck View Post
If you don't get relief, you would be unable to perform at your best.
It's all part of the game.
That I understand, but as a lot of American "footsie"(?) pants I see are white, doesn't this cause very visible stains to appear around the groinal area?
Not to mention things must get pretty ........er, ....."aromatic" on field?
I far prefer the out-the-leg dangle of AFL.
I have actually been able to ascertain the cut-or-not status of players just from a telecast!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:34 AM
USG Regular

bosbuck is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bondsman View Post
That I understand, but as a lot of American "footsie"(?) pants I see are white, doesn't this cause very visible stains to appear around the groinal area?
Not to mention things must get pretty ........er, ....."aromatic" on field?
I far prefer the out-the-leg dangle of AFL.
I have actually been able to ascertain the cut-or-not status of players just from a telecast!
I wouldn't worry about the "aromatics" on the field so much. Even in an enclosed stadium, at worst the huddle probably smells like a locker room.
Who is to say that's bad? As for the staining in the groin area, by the middle of the game those white bottoms are usually quite grass stained already, so who's to notice.

I do have an appreciation for the opportunity to determine a player's "religion" while watching the huddle.
But alas....