Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    the jockstrap company    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > USG-ONLINE AND FORUM STUFF > Questions and Support

Notices

Questions and Support If you have any questions or need things explained, then please post them here.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Jock sniffer

deusex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to deusex
Photo posting rules and guidelines for albums

(these rules have changed as of May 1st, 2012 - new policies regarding x-rated underwear photos!)

USG-online Community is a Men's Underwear and Swimwear fetish site. To maintain this theme, it's necessary to have some simple rules and guidelines for what does and doesn't belong on a site like this. Before I get into the rules, keep this in mind:

Before you post, ask yourself what the focus of your photo is? Is it about the underwear/swimwear or is it about showing off your exposed dick, balls or asshole (arsehole.) If it's the latter, then it probably doesn't belong on USG-online.

Posting Rules
  1. Photos must be of yourself.
  2. Photos must contain underwear or swimwear, or related items as listed in the forum categories (wrestling singlets, step-ins, bicycle shorts, sports shorts, loin cloths)
  3. Absolutely no women's underwear swimwear and lingerie including stockings, panties, bras, garters, lace, fishnet bodysuits, etc... (we have nothing against this fetish, it's just not the intention of THIS site)
  4. Some completely nude photos are allowed but must be in your private albums, but keep in mind, this is an underwear site and that what other guys are here to see.
  5. Any albums containing non-underwear photos and commercial photos or photos not of yourself must be in private albums.
  6. Some Cock Ring photos are tolerated, but must be in private albums. (see below)
  7. Photos can not be advertisements for other sites or products.
  8. Any hardcore photo, or photos showing penetration (either from a dick or dildo) must be in private albums. While we don't have a problem with them, they become less about underwear and more about the event.

X-rated photo (new relaxed rules in effect)

As of December 29th, 2011, we are now allowing x-rated underwear photos in public galleries however they must include underwear and the underwear has to be shown and you have to be wearing the underwear. If there's only a sliver of underwear showing in the photo then that photo should be in a private album. Any non-underwear photos, x-rated or g-rated must be in private albums.

Private Albums

Some members may choose to host their photos in private albums. The most common reason is to hide their x-rated photos from public view. To see member's X-rated content, you simply have to be their friend/contact. The easiest way to accomplish this is on the Pictures and Albums page, click on a members name to view their proflie. On their profile page in the friends section of the right hand column, click the "befriend" link. In the forums, you just have to click on a members name and select "Add ______ to your contacts" That member will get the friend request, and will also have the option to mark you as a friend in return. Then you'll be able to see their private content. It might sound complicated, but it really isn't.

As always, we moderate albums with the above rules. Any photos (whether private or public) that don't fall within the posting rules will be deleted and any public albums with photos that should be in private albums will be marked private.

If your album has been marked private by a moderator then it has been for a reason. Please don't mark it back to being public until you have removed (or moved) the photos that we have deemed to be marked private (I.E. commercial photos, no underwear, etc..) If you have questions as to why your album has been marked private, send me a private message and I'll will help.

(See the other Tips in yellow at the top of the Questions and Support Forum for instructions on how to create albums, mark them as private or public and move your photos)

ALBUMS TO HOST PHOTOS TO POST TO GROUPS

To post photos to Social Groups, they have to be in Albums. Many Groups, however, allow commercial photo to be posted to them (I.E. Celebrities in Underwear.) These photos don't fall under the public album posting rules so be sure to mark those albums hosting those photos as private. They will still be publicly viewable in the group they are posting into.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"

Last edited by SweatyAussie; 01-12-2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:12 AM
USG Member

Sheer Cut is on a distinguished road
Friends X-rated galleries

As far as I can work out there is no easy way to know if friends have added/updated private albums.?
Old 04-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Jock sniffer

Sheer Cut,

No, unfortunately there isn't at the moment. Hopefully Vbulletin will add the fature in an upcoming upgrade. There is an upgrade available, but it's a pretty major one that changes the look and feel of the site so I haven't bothered to apply it as there's been so many changes to the site that I think we all need a break from new changes.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Favorite tweet from an Ambulance driver: "Having a serious man crush on my boy Drew Brees. If I were gay, I'd boil his jock strap and drink the broth. Geaux Saints"
Old 04-20-2010, 12:44 PM
USG Fanatic

briefman14867 is on a distinguished road
I hope people can continue to follow these very straightforward and reasonable rules and keep this a wonderful men-in-men's-underwear internet community.

Thanks always to deusex and moderators for all the hard work making this a great place to keep coming back to!!
Old 04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Jock sniffer

briefman14867,

Thanks so much for your support.

Despite all the messages posted at the top of the site and on the album pages, we are still having to moderate new albums daily and PM members for making their albums public without moving or removing X-rated photos.

A little respect isn't a lot to ask.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Old 04-23-2010, 05:15 AM
USG Member

Obviously it is up to you as site owner what is and isnt allowed. However may I suggest that perhaps the new posting rules are a little too strict.
I can understand the rule forbiding nude shots but surely mesh/see-through
underwear is still underwear. Judging from the amount of such pics that were posted prior to the new rules they are popular with many members.
Even though they do display the 'goods' they also are a legitimate style of men's undergear.
Of course I will respect your decision. Just a suggestion.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:16 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
SheerCut, you seem to be misunderstanding the rules. Mesh underwear is, as you say, a form of underwear, and it's allowed here.

Nudity - by which we mean photos showing you naked without underwear, are what we don't want.

Mesh underwear allows you to see the genitals, and it therefore falls into the same category as, for example, underwear shots with the dick visible poking out the side - that is, it's accepted here, but because it's X-rated it must be in a private gallery.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Jock sniffer

Sweaty summed it up perfectly.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Old 04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
USG Member

I understand what you say, but I dont see that see-through photos would discourage perspective members. After all mesh/see-through used to be a category in the site before the update.
I presume that you no longer have the the option to allow only certain pics to non-members and this is the hub of the issue.
The old site was better in my view, easier to select the pics you wanted to view. Anyway, I am not going to fall out with you over this and will accept your policy. Keep up the good work.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Jock sniffer

SheerCut,

I really do appreciate your feedback and your support. I'll admit it's not the perfect solution but it will help in maintaining our identity.

Not to beat a dead horse but I would like add one more thing regarding mesh photos in the public albums - it's about perception - to most new people to the site they see a guy's dick in a very revealing mesh jockstrap and to them, it's a license to post photos of their dick, whether it be covered by mesh or not.

Quite frankly, the reason for the new rules is simply because many guys on here want USG to be more than just an underwear fetish site, they want it to be a place where they can explore all their fetishes and exhibitionism.

Hopefully with future upgrades to the software from Vbulletin, the album/photo area will be improved.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Old 05-13-2010, 10:38 PM
woofie

Hi. Are x-rated self-pics allowed in Social Group Albums, assuming they are on-topic?
Old 05-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Jock sniffer

Yes, the rules only apply to the albums, but the albums containing the photos will have to be private.
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Old 05-14-2010, 06:22 PM
woofie

Oh, ok, I think I understand now: X-rated pics belong in private albums, and then individual pics are submitted to the appropriate Social Group albums from there. I'm not new to the site anymore, but I'm new to being an active member. Thanks for the clarification!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Jock sniffer

Woofie,

You're welcome. I'm the first to admit, the forums and galleries aren't very intuitive. Glad to see you're becoming active too!
www.usg-online.com
www.un-der-wear.com
www.jockstrapcentral.com
www.jockstrapping.com

Old 05-16-2010, 09:48 AM
fascinatedbyit

x rated

where does one find x rated albums these days?