Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > BUY / SELL/ TRADE Underwear

Notices

BUY / SELL/ TRADE Underwear what to buy sell or trade underwear then list it here.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:49 AM
worn underwear sniffing f

bgj74 is on a distinguished road
2 young scotish guys who love swapping underwear

Hi Guys

both me and the boy friend are interested in swapping worn underwear with other guys,I am into all different kinds of underwear but dont really like thongs that much,I am a size medium or about a 32inch waist he is the same
At the moment we only really have a lot of briefs boxers and jocks to trade and a few speedos but i am wiling to try and get anything that you would like,Id like to recive briefs,boxer briefs,jock straps anything that you wanna send both me and the boy friend can do what you want to them cumstainlover@live.co.uk
Old 07-27-2010, 01:30 AM
mikejoey

swap underwear

how would i get you 2 to send me your underwear i mean just take them off and ship them ? i really want to know how this works and how you 2 work ? thank you for your time sexy boys
Old 07-27-2010, 06:28 AM
USG Regular

shortslad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to shortslad Send a message via MSN to shortslad Send a message via Yahoo to shortslad

Have you tried http://www.undiesclub.com. Great swapping community there, not to mention some hot members. (as there are on here)