Shop at Jockstrap Central
our websites:     jockstrap central    |    un-der-wear    |    usg-online    |    mustbegay    |    jockstrapping blog    |    un-der-who? blog    |    un-der-where? blog    |    your jockstraps

Go Back   USG-online - Men's Underwear and Swimwear Community > UNDERWEAR TALK > Other Underwear Fetish Sites

Notices

Other Underwear Fetish Sites Post links and reviews for other Underwear Fetish Sites

Old 11-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Smartarse from Down Under

SweatyAussie is on a distinguished road
Underwear creaming on jeans site

I have mentioned this site before:
http://www.creaminyourjeans.com/
I mention it again, because although it's primarily a jeans fetish site, the administrator has just uploaded a number of videos that show guys shooting their load in various kinds of underwear.
Like USG, you have to register a name on that site (for no charge), then, once you are in, click on Message Forum, and look for the thread "My private video cache".